We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BMW E90 ECU from Automatic to Manual
Hello All,

I have an E90 Manual Transmission, ECU get damaged. I bought a used ECU but from an Automatic car. I make ISN etc all ok, car started perfect but I don't have acceleration ( acceleration is very late, have to floor pedal it will go slowly to 6 000 RPM).  

I have this DTC:- 3099 No message EGS, receiver DME, transmitter ESG/SMG/DKG - Active

Any idea how to get it fixed. I think ECU is waiting for a signal from EGS which is not present.

Waiting for help.

Thanks
If you have winkfp and ncsexpert, code first dme and if that not work try to flash for manual
(02-20-2021, 09:20 PM)elthox Wrote: If you have winkfp and ncsexpert, code first dme and if that not work try to flash for manual
Thanks for reply,Please can you write me the steps for code DME and flash too.

Thanks
HI YOU MUST SEND FA $ 207 TO DDE IF ITS PASS DDE TRANSMISSION CODING GEAR COUNT 6 GAENGE AND TRANSMISSION
CONTROL EGS NICHT AKTIV
(03-15-2021, 08:35 PM)Redounivers60 Wrote: HI YOU MUST SEND FA $ 207 TO DDE IF ITS PASS DDE TRANSMISSION CODING GEAR COUNT 6 GAENGE AND TRANSMISSION
CONTROL EGS NICHT AKTIV

Let car come to me again then will try it.
Thanks
As i know ... e90 fa is in cas and frm ... how to write fa to dme ... second this case will not be solved until flashed with winkfp but the problem here how to know required zusb to save original parameters (maps) except transfering it from auto to manual

What do you mean with isn and etc ... what did you perform to start car ? Only read isn from original and write to donor
What was the solution to this problem? I put an automatic ECU in a manual car and now car wont rev.