We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BMW F32 Office chair
Here is my office chair made by me. Next is finding some armrests (which will be very difficult) and also to make the heating work.

F32 M Sport heated seat
This is bad ass
Looking for FSC's? (Apple Carplay , Navigation Updates , Region Change etc)? 

2024 Special for BimmerScene Members / Reseller Rates now available!

Send me a Private Message for more info

[Image: image.png]

BimmerUtility - Latest CAFD Mapping - FREE Lifetime Mapping Updates - ISTA Equivalent Read / Clear Errors - Cheat Code Editor - NCD Compare - Fully Mapped FA EDITOR - and more!

https://www.BimmerUtility.com

[Image: logo.png]
Make sure to Join the Bimmer Scene Official Facebook Group  Checkeredflag 
Nice, have you planned on Hand rest?
(05-09-2021, 01:06 AM)abhay9 Wrote: Nice, have you planned on Hand rest?
I`m looking for some, but can`t find some that can actually fit them Sad Still work in progress
Mad skill there
(05-08-2021, 07:20 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: Here is my office chair made by me. Next is finding some armrests (which will be very difficult) and also to make the heating work.

F32 M Sport heated seat
Hi there, that looks great!!!
I too have the bits and pieces required to do the same (minus the heating) and wondered how you had secured the seat to the base... Can I ask a favour please... Would you kindly share some picture of the underside of the chair please so I can see how you secured the seat.
You have obviously also removed the rails.
Thanks!
(05-25-2021, 10:04 PM)BMWM3GPH Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 07:20 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: Here is my office chair made by me. Next is finding some armrests (which will be very difficult) and also to make the heating work.

F32 M Sport heated seat
Hi there, that looks great!!!
I too have the bits and pieces required to do the same (minus the heating) and wondered how you had secured the seat to the base... Can I ask a favour please... Would you kindly share some picture of the underside of the chair please so I can see how you secured the seat.
You have obviously also removed the rails.
Thanks!
I will check for you on 21st of June when I`ll return home Big Grin Sorry
Can you show more pictures how you set up legs to chair? I've one from e60 and also want to make office chair from it
It`s finally done.
Active backrest width, heating is working as well.
I used a makita battery 4ah and all working fine now. I can finally enjoy it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)