We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coding after NBT Evo Retrofit
Hi,

F34 with just NBT, i've retrofitted NBT Evo Id6, with ATM in boot upgraded from TCB.

NBT is update on maps and have options all turned on, VIN is also coded to my car.

The ATM is still on donors, no can filter in place.

I have an error on SOS but am getting GPS data and Real Time traffic so am guessing things are working.

Question is, does any coding on the car need doing for it to know the changes and should the VIN be put in to the ATM?

Also the dash doesn't give Next/Previous track text when you scroll with bluetooth streaming so am thinking either coding or firmware might need updating?

Was going to buy an esys-x licence but to be honest as it's just for personal use and only doing this as a one off I don't think it's worth buying as the price has gone up, how much would someone charge for remotely sorting this? (I have an enet cable).
(05-15-2021, 08:08 PM)sijones2010 Wrote: Hi,

F34 with just NBT, i've retrofitted NBT Evo Id6, with ATM in boot upgraded from TCB.

NBT is update on maps and have options all turned on, VIN is also coded to my car.

The ATM is still on donors, no can filter in place.

I have an error on SOS but am getting GPS data and Real Time traffic so am guessing things are working.

Question is, does any coding on the car need doing for it to know the changes and should the VIN be put in to the ATM?

Also the dash doesn't give Next/Previous track text when you scroll with bluetooth streaming so am thinking either coding or firmware might need updating?

Was going to buy an esys-x licence but to be honest as it's just for personal use and only doing this as a one off I don't think it's worth buying as the price has gone up, how much would someone charge for remotely sorting this? (I have an enet cable).
You might need some codings done in cluster as well after EVO. SatNav arrows will not show normal as well. I can have a look for you via teamviewer if you have a laptop and enet cable
That would be great, yes I have enet and a laptop, can we try using my laptop with esys on so i can learn this?