We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disable SOS
Does anyone know how code off SOS message in F series?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bmw1700 for this post:
  • Alinjdm
Recode Kombi, HU, ATM / TCB with added TELD to HO-Wort.
(09-10-2020, 08:54 AM)TSTE1982 Wrote: Recode Kombi, HU, ATM / TCB with added TELD to HO-Wort.

I actually did this and still have the error massage " emergency system call malfunction" I know the issue is the battery in the ATM (based on ISTA) but I dont want to remove all the upper car section since my ATM is roof mounted.

Is there anyway to just disable that massage via coding? I tried to Set ST_ECAL_ALIVE & ST_ECAL_TIMEOUT to nicht_aktiv
(09-14-2020, 06:06 PM)alhusam Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 08:54 AM)TSTE1982 Wrote: Recode Kombi, HU, ATM / TCB with added TELD to HO-Wort.

I actually did this and still have the error massage " emergency system call malfunction" I know the issue is the battery in the ATM (based on ISTA) but I dont want to remove all the upper car section since my ATM is roof mounted.

Is there anyway to just disable that massage via coding? I tried to Set ST_ECAL_ALIVE & ST_ECAL_TIMEOUT to nicht_aktiv

Adding HO-Wort TELD or coding ST_ECAL_ALIVE & ST_ECAL_TIMEOUT to nicht_aktiv will only work, if you have no ATM connected.
you can try to set "BUB_FITTED" in ATM 3001 ON_BOARD to "nicht_aktiv". this should disable the battery check.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Tuerkay for this post:
  • alhusam, up2up
(09-14-2020, 08:03 PM)Tuerkay Wrote:

Adding HO-Wort TELD or coding ST_ECAL_ALIVE & ST_ECAL_TIMEOUT to nicht_aktiv will only work, if you have no ATM connected.
you can try to set "BUB_FITTED" in ATM 3001 ON_BOARD to "nicht_aktiv". this should disable the battery check.

will give it a try tomorrow morning and get back with the results. thanks!!
(09-14-2020, 08:03 PM)Tuerkay Wrote:

I think it worked. its been a whole day and I did small road trip and the error never showed. thanks!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to alhusam for this post:
  • dmarctwm
no problem, but you should someday change that battery for safety reasons.
Actually, my car is imported from US to middle east which all the telematics doesn’t work. Its funny that even cars sold here by the dealer cant connect to the online services and connected drive.
That's because the dealers don't swap the US telematik with the ROW unit to work there. The US unit can't connect to cellular network outside US
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tuerkay for this post:
  • timbits93
Hi everyone,
Where can I find ATM 3001 ON_BOARD to set it "nicht_aktiv".
Have the same issue and Set ST_ECAL_ALIVE & ST_ECAL_TIMEOUT to nicht_aktiv
Appreciate the help