We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E87 CID
Hi guys. I have a problem on bmw e87. After installing cartablet, idrive in the original menu section does not work and "no signal" comes out. Can you help me with the coding to make the disassembled monitor always open?
Do I understand it right that you have disassembled the flapmonitor and installed a 'cartablet' instead of the original screen? And now the monitor won't flip when you switch on ignition?
(05-31-2021, 07:36 PM)blackpanther Wrote: Do I understand it right that you have disassembled the flapmonitor and installed a 'cartablet' instead of the original screen? And now the monitor won't flip when you switch on ignition?
The original monitor was disassembled and a cartablet was mounted keeping the original unit. If you try now to go with the hydrive in the original menu appears "no signal" because evidently when they disassembled the monitor was closed. I have to make it clear by coding that the monitor is now always open to be able to use idrive.

Thanks
Ok. Which kind of headunit do you have? MASK (Business nav) or ccc (professional nav)?
(06-01-2021, 07:19 PM)blackpanther Wrote: Ok. Which kind of headunit do you have? MASK (Business nav) or ccc (professional nav)?
ccc
@billi03637 

Ok, there are some coding parameters you have to change:

CCC_APP:

VA_FLAP_DISPLAY_CONFIG to nicht_aktiv
VA_FLAP_PHONE to nicht_aktiv
VA_FLAP_CC to nicht_aktiv
VA_FLAP_NAVI to nicht_aktiv
VA_FLAP_SVS to nicht_aktiv
VA_FLAP_HMISTART to nicht_aktiv
CID_TYPE to static

CCC_HST:

CID_TYPE to static
maybe also DISPLAY_TYPE to alpine_sharp_6_5_fixed

And if you have the MULF (USB) you have to change parameters even there:

ISPEECH_CID_TYPE to static
ISPEECH_VA_FLAP_DICONFI to nicht_aktiv

I can't promise that this will solve your problem but these parameters will let the headunit assume it operates a static display (e.g. E90).

Please leave a feedback if you succeeded. Smile