We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebay Seller Warnings -
Hi All

please be aware of SRI_4580 as ebay seller of Esys launcher pro 3.7. He is not responsive. Dumped me after install and didnt send activation codes.

Also he has a friend or second account ispi_next - this account has had a lot of history - he wrote me and asked why I raised a case with ebay about not receiving the activation codes and then proceeded to abuse and threaten when he didnt like the answer.

Be careful guys, my mistake was I took a chance on a new vendor thinking - that I will give it a go and help a new seller get moving.. it bit me on the backside. Be warned.

Peace
(06-03-2021, 12:10 PM)Swissperformancetuning Wrote: Hi All

please be aware of SRI_4580 as ebay seller of Esys launcher pro 3.7. He is not responsive. Dumped me after install and didnt send activation codes.

Also he has a friend or second account ispi_next - this account has had a lot of history - he wrote me and asked why I raised a case with ebay about not receiving the activation codes and then proceeded to abuse and threaten when he didnt like the answer.

Be careful guys, my mistake was I took a chance on a new vendor thinking - that I will give it a go and help a new seller get moving.. it bit me on the backside. Be warned.

Peace
That sucks mate, never the type of behaviour you expect or need. If you need any help obtaining the launcher I can help you. Dave
I am very interested and am a genuine buyer. I have sent you an email. thanks DayvG
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Swissperformancetuning for this post:
  • DayvG