We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FSC repair set needed
Hello guys, i need FSC's repair pack for Kafas2, for VIN no 0L13286. Thank you!
Do you still need help?
Hi Exigo - I do, if you are able to help with an NBT Evo reflash? Originally, I just wanted to update my maps in my retrofitted NBT, but that quickly turned into a rabbit hole. I cannot run the feature installer to generate the FSC, as the NBT vendor FSC differs from my car VIN.

Trying to execute the feature installer with OABR connection, i get the following error:

NBT2 has another vendor FSCs - cannot continue
Process complete: Failed to read from NBT2

If you can help with this that would be awesome. And in addition, i'd also like to have get the BMW Apps, navigation and carplay, video mirroring etc. setup as part of the reflash, if possible; so working on getting the VO to match the hardware still in the vehicle.

Thanks
(10-23-2021, 02:53 PM)MessyMass Wrote: Hi Exigo - I do, if you are able to help with an NBT Evo reflash? Originally, I just wanted to update my maps in my retrofitted NBT, but that quickly turned into a rabbit hole. I cannot run the feature installer to generate the FSC, as the NBT vendor FSC differs from my car VIN.

Trying to execute the feature installer with OABR connection, i get the following error:

NBT2 has another vendor FSCs - cannot continue
Process complete: Failed to read from NBT2

If you can help with this that would be awesome. And in addition, i'd also like to have get the BMW Apps, navigation and carplay, video mirroring etc. setup as part of the reflash, if possible; so working on getting the VO to match the hardware still in the vehicle.

Thanks

Pm sent. I can help you.