We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Poll: What you will choose
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
HU TOOL PRO 3
30.16%
19 30.16%
HU ENGINEERING TOOL
69.84%
44 69.84%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HU Tool Pro vs HU Engineering Tool? Wich one and why?
Hello dear colleagues! 

I am now struggling with a hard decission. A intend to buy one of those softwares, (1) HU TOOL PRO 3.0 or (2) HU ENGINEERING TOOL. Pros and cons, most of them, I allready know. Beside price difference there are some differemces on the way they work, the functiona that are offering and support of course. 

Before making a decission that I might regret, Wanted to hear your opinions on this. What should I choose, and why u think one option is better the another one, from your point of view and experience. 
For me (1) seems to be more complete, friendly user interface, and extended possibilities. 

(2) is cheaper, not so friendly in use (from what it looks like) and has more limited functions. However I am not sure I could use all of the potential of (1). 

Interested in fsc (selling also), carplay/screenmirroring, region change, coding, and working on HU. 

Thank you!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JD_RFTR for this post:
  • MANDICBMW
To have the 2 tools, hutool, no support as advertised. once paid, no more news. All the usb coding functions do not work whether nbt or nbt evo ... paid more for ultimately less functionality. Intel is not serious and many will confirm it because we are all in the same situation. Engineering tool, very efficient support, responds almost instantly.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Scorpium59 for this post:
  • Champions
Tanks a lot man! Appreciate!
Well, I bought myself the HUET Tool, still had some problems few times, but other than that, great tool.
Yap. Hu eng tools is far better. Just my personal opinion!
Creator of FlashXCode Toolkit Reader v5
iD4 to iD6 Flash Upgrade with CarPlay Full Screen
CarPlay FullScreen for EntryNav2 WAY Map
FlashXcode.com
WhatsApp +40741888845
I have hutoolpro and I`m quite disapointed. No support, no cummunication, many bugs and it seems no more development at the moment.
thansk for downloda
thansk for downloda
thansk for downloda
thansk for downloda