We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Can I Change Service Intervals?
This is for my 2016 M235i xDrive.  I've read some posts where people have changed the service intervals, but I can't figure out exactly what I need to change in e-sys.  I'm mainly wanting to change the time between oil changes down to 5k miles.  Does anyone know how I can do this?
i'd be intrested in how to do this , change the oil service interval to 10000 KM instead of 30000 KM. Bmw F10 LCI
(11-29-2021, 04:45 PM)HootisTigglebits Wrote: This is for my 2016 M235i xDrive.  I've read some posts where people have changed the service intervals, but I can't figure out exactly what I need to change in e-sys.  I'm mainly wanting to change the time between oil changes down to 5k miles.  Does anyone know how I can do this?

I was searching for the same answer. I found my answer using a tool called 'bimmer-tool' on the Android App Store. It allows you to carry out CBS resets on a %. I reset my oil service interval to 50% using this tool.
(11-29-2021, 04:45 PM)HootisTigglebits Wrote: This is for my 2016 M235i xDrive.  I've read some posts where people have changed the service intervals, but I can't figure out exactly what I need to change in e-sys.  I'm mainly wanting to change the time between oil changes down to 5k miles.  Does anyone know how I can do this?
try using ISTA , i think interval minimum at 8k for 12 month
With esys its possible change interval. Its necesary change fa.
Who are interested can contact with me.

Enviado desde mi SM-G988B mediante Tapatalk