We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to turn off SOS notification G12 USA
Hi,

How to turn off SOS notification, how to encode TCB unit ? I have problem: after the ignition is switched on, the message alarm system unavailable is displayed.

Anybody help? I have ESYS, please send me instruction how to do it. The car is in Europe.
honestly, its better to know what is causing this issue by using ISTA and try to solve it.
If you wanted to just code this off. try to add TELD in the HO-word and code TCB,HU,KOMBI
(09-17-2020, 01:23 PM)alhusam Wrote: honestly, its better to know what is causing this issue by using ISTA and try to solve it.
If you wanted to just code this off. try to add TELD in the HO-word and code TCB,HU,KOMBI

I understand adding TELD to vehicle order?
(09-17-2020, 02:43 PM)exigo Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 01:23 PM)alhusam Wrote: honestly, its better to know what is causing this issue by using ISTA and try to solve it.

in E-sys, read your car and save FA.
then edit that FA using the "edit FA" tool in Esys.
add "TELD" in the HO-word section.
Save FA
use VCM tool to upload the new FA to the car.
"code" TCB/ATM, Kombi, and HU
(09-17-2020, 07:03 PM)alhusam Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 02:43 PM)exigo Wrote:

in E-sys, read your car and save FA.
then edit that FA using the "edit FA" tool in Esys.
add "TELD" in the HO-word section.
Save FA
use VCM tool to upload the new FA to the car.
"code" TCB/ATM, Kombi, and HU

adding TELD to vo or HO-word never get accepted by esys