We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Drive service log
Hi can anyone help. I have a 2017 BMW M4 I want to update the service log in the I Drive system. After looking on the forums they say you need to install BMWtools and HU-servicemanager. i have installed both of them but i need to get a OBD to USB cable but I'm not sure witch one to get can someone recommend one that will work. if anyone is using this software any help you can give me would be much appreciated
ENET Cable UK Ebay

Here you go.
Make sure you note every single service on your idrive, Dealer ID, date, mileage and what`s been done as you have to put them in the program as well.
The tool will erase everything you have on iDrive, so you need to add every single one that`s already in your idrive + the ones you are making yourself.
is that what i need to do if i use BMW tools. i want to use HU-Servicemanager see attached. i read that to use this i needed to install BMW tools also not sure why. after reading about HU-Servicemanager they say it puts the new ones at the bottom of the list.

this is what i found on a other forum 
i hope it's okay to put this link here

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?

Attached Files
.zip   BMW-HU-ServiceManager.zip (Size: 978.78 KB / Downloads: 25)
(08-03-2021, 10:56 AM)andyc Wrote: is that what i need to do if i use BMW tools. i want to use HU-Servicemanager see attached. i read that to use this i needed to install BMW tools also not sure why. after reading about HU-Servicemanager they say it puts the new ones at the bottom of the list.

this is what i found on a other forum 
i hope it's okay to put this link here

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?
I know the hu service manager and I don`t like it.
Have a look at my Service History post. 
For your vehicle, being an F series, not an E series, you must use ENET cable, not USB cable (K+DCAN). Your vehicle is working through ENET interface. You can buy the cheap cable I sent and it will work perfectly fine. The new inputs will be at the top as well, like normal.
thanks for this it is apprenticed  i have downloaded it but it needs a passed word
(08-03-2021, 10:37 AM)XuLeTZ Wrote: ENET Cable UK Ebay

Here you go.
Make sure you note every single service on your idrive, Dealer ID, date, mileage and what`s been done as you have to put them in the program as well.
The tool will erase everything you have on iDrive, so you need to add every single one that`s already in your idrive + the ones you are making yourself.

Dear XuLeTZ ,

Is it possible just to add the one we are making without erase everything ?
(08-03-2021, 06:59 PM)energjia Wrote:
(08-03-2021, 10:37 AM)XuLeTZ Wrote: ENET Cable UK Ebay

Here you go.

Dear XuLeTZ ,

Is it possible just to add the one we are making without erase everything ?
yes, but not with a free software
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to XuLeTZ for this post:
  • Jorbabcnman
Hi can you help i have a obd to enet cable but i don't have any drivers for it. All that is one the cable is BMW ISTA do you know where i can get the driver from