We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messed up my DME and CAS [emoji3525]
I’m such an idiot . I was playing around on my Foxwell scanner and somehow the car won’t start . I’m getting a code 2799 EWS. I clicked on the DME and CAS matching on my Foxwell and F up my car. Ughhhh…. Anything I can do to resolve this? Thank you in advance. E60 M5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Curious... what did you actually do on the Foxwell scanner? What were you trying to do? Is it a genuine Foxwell scanner ?
(05-18-2021, 10:38 AM)vheme Wrote: I’m such an idiot . I was playing around on my Foxwell scanner and somehow the car won’t start . I’m getting a code 2799 EWS. I clicked on the DME and CAS matching on my Foxwell and F up my car. Ughhhh….  Anything I can do to resolve this? Thank you in advance. E60 M5

Dud you ever get this working? I doubt you could of messed up the ISN, what year is your E60 M5? 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi.

Try again make DME-CAS synchro but using typical BMW Software like ISTA or Inpa (smaller package).
When you connect car I can also look remotely and try to solve your problem
You cant sync CAS and DME so not sure why it gave you that option but I can help, however you would need to send you CAS, DME and a Key I offer same day turn around please PM me if you still need help.
If you still have ignition will be ok.
Ews tampering - you have to reset rolling codes - do cas dme synchronisation