We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
North America EVO 2020-3
Outstanding - Thank You!
nice
thanX for the head sup
(11-04-2020, 11:40 PM)Rob Wrote:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
Fantastic! Thank you very much
Thanks bro
I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
[Image: clapping.gif] BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[Image: mail.gif] Contact me for more information
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
Thank you for sharing this.
Awesome, thanks!
Thank you
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to maykov2003 for this post:
  • pmunks
Thanks...............................................................................
Hey the RAR file is asking for a for a password, what is the password? Thank you kindly.

(02-21-2021, 11:11 PM)e46norcal Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 08:49 PM)KyleMizell Wrote: I am used to updating these maps in a previous car (Premium maps in X5 M), but I am striking out here.  I was able to successfully download the map archive, I unpacked it onto my HDD, and then took the contents (from inside the NAVD... folder) and placed them all in the root of a USB thumb drive.

The thumb drive is 32GB and formatted as a FAT32 volume.  There is nothing else on the thumb drive.

When I insert the thumb drive into the car, it recognizes that there is an update, and starts.  Soon after it tells me this isn't the right drive and tells me to insert the #1 USB drive.

What am I doing wrong?  Am I supposed to split these files up across multiple thumb drives?
Hi Kyle, were you able to find out what's wrong? I downloaded the map for my uncle and he reported a similar problem - the navi recognize the new version, but was not able to update. Thanks.
Hi Kyle, how were you able to unpack the archive? It is asking me for the passcode. Thanks for your time.

(02-22-2022, 12:26 AM)maykov2003 Wrote:
Hey the RAR file is asking for a for a password, what is the password? Thank you kindly.

(02-21-2021, 11:11 PM)e46norcal Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 08:49 PM)KyleMizell Wrote: I am used to updating these maps in a previous car (Premium maps in X5 M), but I am striking out here.  I was able to successfully download the map archive, I unpacked it onto my HDD, and then took the contents (from inside the NAVD... folder) and placed them all in the root of a USB thumb drive.

The thumb drive is 32GB and formatted as a FAT32 volume.  There is nothing else on the thumb drive.

When I insert the thumb drive into the car, it recognizes that there is an update, and starts.  Soon after it tells me this isn't the right drive and tells me to insert the #1 USB drive.

What am I doing wrong?  Am I supposed to split these files up across multiple thumb drives?
Hi Kyle, were you able to find out what's wrong? I downloaded the map for my uncle and he reported a similar problem - the navi recognize the new version, but was not able to update. Thanks.
Hi Kyle, how were you able to unpack the archive? It is asking me for the passcode. Thanks for your time.
No worries, I got it, thank you.