We have recieved 52% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Official E-Sys Launcher Pro 2.8.1 + 3.30.1 *Continued Activation*
Hello,

Since Tokenmaster is not available as of recent and today being April 1 2020, we have a solution for continued activation of ESYS LAUNCHER PRO 2.8.1 + ESYS 3.30.1 for all members of Bimmer Scene.

Special shoutout to Tokenmaster and all the hard work and contributions he has done for the scene.

Simply post your REQUEST CODE from the Launcher in this thread and someone will reply with Activation code.

E-Sys_Setup-3.30.1-49938 & ESysLauncherPROSetup_2.8.1_Build_155

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
Password to all uploads is bimmerscene.com
[Image: logo.png]
Hi,

Sorry for the noob question, but I've installed both E-Sys_Setup-3.30.1-49938 & ESysLauncherPROSetup_2.8.1_Build_155 as described in the guide but can't seem to work out how to generate a request code to post up here.

Can you help me please?
(04-03-2020, 09:25 PM)Chrisb Wrote: Hi,

Sorry for the noob question, but I've installed both E-Sys_Setup-3.30.1-49938 & ESysLauncherPROSetup_2.8.1_Build_155 as described in the guide but can't seem to work out how to generate a request code to post up here.

Can you help me please?
Whats going on Chris these downloads are just for those that already have a licence and looking for the software. Only those that email Tokenmaster or purchase them on ebay can get the registersation code for now
(04-03-2020, 09:25 PM)Chrisb Wrote: Hi,

Can you help me please
Open E-Sys Launcher

[Image: s-l400.jpg]
Password to all uploads is bimmerscene.com
[Image: logo.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Rob for this post:
  • damiankruszka, MASAAKI AZUMI
Thanks mate good job.
THANKS
Great work guys, but considering Launcher pro 2.8 is becoming old, and even with a lifetime activation, this launcher has outdated CAFD files and with more recent psdz datas its becoming unusable unless you have Launcher pro V3.x or is that what you are offering?

Thanks
Thank you
Thanks buddy.
Reqyuest code: CS0C61ABC5594306A1
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to akirax for this post:
  • puthen