We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request POWER SUPPLY CODING
Hello, I have the following two questions? Smile
The first is can you recommend me a power supply for programming, I stopped at MST 90+ or a hand-made power supply from a server power supply, please for your opinion and is there anyone who uses MST 90+?Can you recommend me a seller in Europe for a similar product?
My second question is ONLY for coding modules, not for programming only for coding / unlocking hidden extras / for both E and F series whether it is possible to do it with a simple battery charger or overvoltage will occur and can it become a problem and damaged any module?
thanks for answers!!!
(11-21-2020, 07:36 PM)bubarak Wrote: Hello, I have the following two questions? Smile
The first is can you recommend me a power supply for programming, I stopped at MST 90+ or a hand-made power supply from a server power supply, please for your opinion and is there anyone who uses MST 90+?Can you recommend me a seller in Europe for a similar product?
My second question is ONLY for coding modules, not for programming only for coding / unlocking hidden extras / for both E and F series whether it is possible to do it with a simple battery charger or overvoltage will occur and can it become a problem and damaged any module?
thanks for answers!!!
I would recommend you Gysflash 100.