We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retrofit heated seats F20
HI All, Fitted full leather interioir and the front seats came with heating, I have aquired the control panel and eveything is connected I juts cannot seem to find anything on the coding required to turn the feature on. I have downloaded E-sys and have a cable just need to guidance from you guys please?
(04-07-2021, 07:58 AM)engineer002 Wrote: HI All, Fitted full leather interioir and the front seats came with heating, I have aquired the control panel and eveything is connected I juts cannot seem to find anything on the coding required to turn the feature on. I have downloaded E-sys and have a cable just need to guidance from you guys please?

Just to fit the seats and the climate panel with coding will not work.
You need extra wires to REM for the heating to work.
For coding:
- Start Esys
- Expert mode > Coding > Vehicle Order READ > Vehicle Order SAVE > Vehicle Order EDIT > The view will automatically change to FA-editor > Expand the FAList folder system on left until SALAPA-Element is visible > ADD 494 to SALAPA-Element > Click on the Save Changes Icon at the upper right corner of the lower window > Right Click on FA and Calculate FP > After FP is calculated, WITHOUT ERROR, save the new FA.

Now:

Expert mode > VCM > Load the saved FA > Calculate again > VCM Master > Write FA FP.

Expert mode > Coding > Load FA > Activate FA > Read SVT > CODE all the ECU's

If you have ISTA, you have the wiring diagram there of what cables you need to run from seats to REM. You have here an example only for driver seat heating

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)