We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to code modules
Help appreciated please, i am new to coding and trying to get some of my replacement modules coded, I'm sure i have configured Esys correctly but could be wrong. I can code existing modules which have already been coded but when trying to code replacement modules that have no CAFD files the option to code is blank for me as attached in the image. Help is much appreciated if you know what i am doing wrong.
(06-10-2021, 02:32 PM)F-ahmed Wrote: Help appreciated please, i am new to coding and trying to get some of my replacement modules coded, I'm sure i have configured Esys correctly but could be wrong. I can code existing modules which have already been coded but when trying to code replacement modules that have no CAFD files the option to code is blank for me as attached in the image. Help is much appreciated if you know what i am doing wrong.

Inject CAFD into ECU and VO Code it.

Connect => Read FA (VO) => Activate FA (VO) => Read SVT (VCM) => Left-Click on FEM_BODY => Click on "Detect CAF for SWE" => Select the CAFD from latest I-Level shown => Select OK => Right-Click on FEM_BODY (the ECU itself not the underlying CAFD) => Select CODE

After you should be able to FDL code Unit.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StarmanBL for this post:
  • Rob
Thanks for your response i tried that and it still never worked i have a newer version of esys now so hopefully that does the trick.
All Esys versions works the same waySmile
(07-04-2021, 08:27 PM)mmihai82 Wrote: All Esys versions works the same waySmile
Smile not all
(06-22-2021, 11:09 AM)F-ahmed Wrote: Thanks for your response i tried that and it still never worked i have a newer version of esys now so hopefully that does the trick.
ping me , i can take a look
Creator of FlashXCode Toolkit Reader v5
iD4 to iD6 Flash Upgrade with CarPlay Full Screen
CarPlay FullScreen for EntryNav2 WAY Map
FlashXcode.com
WhatsApp +40741888845
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dragosv6 for this post:
  • F-ahmed
(07-06-2021, 05:00 PM)dragosv6 Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 11:09 AM)F-ahmed Wrote: Thanks for your response i tried that and it still never worked i have a newer version of esys now so hopefully that does the trick.

i think the issue is that the replacement module is newer than the old one my car had so basically the new FZD software is newer than the software currently on my car.
(07-14-2021, 03:02 PM)F-ahmed Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 05:00 PM)dragosv6 Wrote:

i think the issue is that the replacement module is newer than the old one my car had so basically the new FZD software is newer than the software currently on my car.

have a look on the i-level of the car and flash the FZD with the same psdzdata
Creator of FlashXCode Toolkit Reader v5
iD4 to iD6 Flash Upgrade with CarPlay Full Screen
CarPlay FullScreen for EntryNav2 WAY Map
FlashXcode.com
WhatsApp +40741888845