Bimmer Scene - Latest BMW Coding / Retrofits / Maps
MGU HU bricked ? - Printable Version

+- Bimmer Scene - Latest BMW Coding / Retrofits / Maps (https://www.bimmerscene.com)
+-- Forum: Bimmer Scene Coding & Navigation (https://www.bimmerscene.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: BMW F / G Series Coding & Retrofits & Diagnostics (https://www.bimmerscene.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: MGU HU bricked ? (/showthread.php?tid=1702)

MGU HU bricked ? - Abdulllh - 06-22-2021

Hello, I got a g05 2019 idrive 03/2021
 and 
 I, unfortunately, used a mobile app in a wrong way, now my screen won’t boot,
it seems stuck in bootloop with a peeping sound like if you’re hard resetting an old laptop   Huh  

I used Esys after that and coded latest firmware in MGU HU, the problem is still the same and I got these warnings during the process 

Code:
Read SVT before TAL execution started.

TAL execution started.
MCDDiagService<id=84900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.MCD3_ReadFlashTimingParameters, service=RDBI_FTP - ReadDataByIdentifier FlashTimingParameter, description=error: timeout, link=HU_MGU_63_ETHERNET> [DIAGSERVICE]
[] use default timing parameters as an exception occured [WARN]
[] - [Exception - HU_MGU - 63] negative response error:
code: TIMEOUT P2/T2 occurred
description: P2 timeout on Service RDBI_FTP has error in result: [Severity=2051][ErrorCode=58640][ErrorCodeDescription=resource not available][VendorCode=2142][VendorCodeDescription=P2 timeout occured]; LinkName: HU_MGU_63_ETHERNET
severity: ERROR

ExecutionID=2021/06/22-00:47:23.885
[] prepareTALExecution started [PROGRESS]
MCDDiagService<id=48900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.MCD3_CheckProgrammingCounter, service=RDBI_PC - ReadDataByIdentifier ProgrammingCounter, description=error: timeout, link=HU_MGU_63_ETHERNET> [DIAGSERVICE]
[] prepareTALExecution finished [PROGRESS]
[] finalizeTALExecution started [PROGRESS]
[] finalizeTALExecution finished [PROGRESS]
TAL execution finished [TAL_EXECUTION_FINISHED]
TAL-Execution finished with status: "FinishedForHWTransactionsWithWarnings". [C207]
TAL execution finished. Duration: "12s". [C206]

Read SVT after TAL execution started.
Read SVT after TAL execution finished.
[] There was an error, please check the log files. [WARN]
[] - [Exception - UNKNOWN] could no save backup data because TAL for id 2021/06/22-00:47:23.885 is already released

I tried to use the coding tab in Esys to set MGU HU ECU to default but I can’t find MGU ECU  there  !

Interestingly I found this on the internet 

Quote:In this case, I had to purchase a 1 day BMW AOS service. By doing this, you get access to your cars FSC Certs, and all other files that your car needs to in order to communicate effectively as it should.

After that use esys Cert Management tab to reqeust a Communication Certificate for the HU MGU and Dkombi. Esys will download a request file that ends in JSON and will be located in the CERT folder of your ESYS installation PSDZ folder. Now log into the BMW AOS file and go to the ECU validation section and submit the file that was created by ESYS. After a short moment, you will see that a file will start to download onto your computer. This is the actual Certificate that needs to be uploaded into your HU MGU using Esys.

Could this fix my problem?
or I just should give up and go to the dealership?

any other suggestions?

RE: MGU HU bricked ? - Abdulllh - 06-22-2021

check pm please

update :

Bmw AOS website declined my registration because I'm not living in Europe : (
is there anyone got Bmw AOS access ?
I need to upload files for Communication Certificate for the HU MGU and Dkombi.
then they will send the correct certificate so I can push it through Esys.