Bimmer Scene - Latest BMW Coding / Retrofits / Maps
BMW Coding Cheat Sheets - Printable Version

+- Bimmer Scene - Latest BMW Coding / Retrofits / Maps (https://www.bimmerscene.com)
+-- Forum: Bimmer Scene Coding & Navigation (https://www.bimmerscene.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: BMW F / G Series Coding & Retrofits & Diagnostics (https://www.bimmerscene.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: BMW Coding Cheat Sheets (/showthread.php?tid=42)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: BMW Coding Cheat Sheets - tcrawman36@yahoo.com - 03-11-2023

Very cool. Thank you. Is there a way to code in the iPhone digital key on a 2019 G15? My digital key works but the app doesn’t give me the iPhone option

RE: BMW Coding Cheat Sheets - pillpusher84 - 03-26-2023

(03-31-2020, 05:35 AM)MobileBmwCoding Wrote: Alright boys and girls here is my master Cheat Sheets that I have compiled over the 5 years I have been coding BMW's. Each and every cheat sheet is different in its own way and has a purpose. Please let me know if you have questions. Enjoy!!!

*Please note the best way to get all of these files are to use the link bellow and download them from google drive. Three of the files I could not attach to this thread and are listed bellow.

BMW Coding Cheat Sheets Downloads

1. BMW Coding Parameters - F22 - For 2 series V2
2. BMW Coding Parameters - F25 - For X3 and X4 series V2
3. BMW Coding Parameters - F56 - For MINI Cooper and Cooper S V2

Nice to see you've taken credit for my work!

RE: BMW Coding Cheat Sheets - bayern.ray - 03-26-2023

Hi Travis, do you have also cheat sheets for the motorcycle?

RE: BMW Coding Cheat Sheets - Bill - 03-30-2023

(03-31-2020, 05:35 AM)MobileBmwCoding Wrote: Alright boys and girls here is my master Cheat Sheets that I have compiled over the 5 years I have been coding BMW's. Each and every cheat sheet is different in its own way and has a purpose. Please let me know if you have questions. Enjoy!!!

*Please note the best way to get all of these files are to use the link bellow and download them from google drive. Three of the files I could not attach to this thread and are listed bellow.

BMW Coding Cheat Sheets Downloads

1. BMW Coding Parameters - F22 - For 2 series V2
2. BMW Coding Parameters - F25 - For X3 and X4 series V2
3. BMW Coding Parameters - F56 - For MINI Cooper and Cooper S V2

is there a cheat sheet for the F40 ?

RE: BMW Coding Cheat Sheets - andre51 - 07-23-2023

Thanks for the collection

RE: BMW Coding Cheat Sheets - Bimmertuga - 09-06-2023

For f20 we can use the f30??

RE: BMW Coding Cheat Sheets - timmytimson - 09-07-2023

got a new to me x1 f48 in june and am just now getting around to trying to get up to speed on all things coding. thank you.

RE: BMW Coding Cheat Sheets - Szabunio - 09-10-2023

(03-31-2020, 05:35 AM)KomórkaBmwCoding Wrote: W porządku, chłopcy i dziewczęta, oto moje główne ściągawki, które kompilowałem przez 5 lat kodowania BMW. Każda ściągawka jest inna na swój sposób i ma swój cel. Jeśli masz pytania, daj mi znać. Cieszyć się!!!

* Pamiętaj, że najlepszym sposobem uzyskania wszystkich tych plików jest skorzystanie z poniższego linku i pobranie ich z Dysku Google. Trzy z plików, których nie mogłem załączyć do tego tekstu , są wymienione poniżej.

Ściągawki kodujące BMW do pobrania

1. Parametry kodowania BMW – F22 – dla serii 2 V2
2. Parametry kodowania BMW – F25 – dla serii X3 i X4 V2
3. Parametry kodowania BMW – F56 – dla MINI Cooper i Cooper S V2
Dziękuję za podzielenie się

BMW Coding Cheat Sheets - juantg93 - 09-10-2023

Gracias por el aporte!

Enviado desde mi SM-S918B mediante Tapatalk

RE: BMW Coding Cheat Sheets - peanutBJT - 09-17-2023

Thanks for summary, anyone found out about, for i3 (I001):

Fold/unfold mirrors automatically - not with keyfob long press, just when normal locking and unlocking..?
Lower windows with remote "open" - long press "open" on keyfob to open windows, at present only closes on long press close!
PDC forward distance switch-off reverse screen threshold - the reverse parking sensor screen stays on screen for about 50m at the moment, would like to reduce to 5-10m
PDC speed switch-off threshold - or when above 5-10kmh
Seat heating, revise temp levels - have seen is available via Bimmercode, but not seen via E-sys..?

Air filter service - maybe this better from ISTA+..? I changed my own air pollen filters, would like to reset service history for this

Thanks!