Bimmer Scene - Latest BMW Coding / Retrofits / Maps
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY - Printable Version

+- Bimmer Scene - Latest BMW Coding / Retrofits / Maps (https://www.bimmerscene.com)
+-- Forum: Bimmer Scene Coding & Navigation (https://www.bimmerscene.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: BMW F / G Series Coding & Retrofits & Diagnostics (https://www.bimmerscene.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY (/showthread.php?tid=629)

RE: ISTA Standalone 4.25.3x / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest - nagaraj.veeraiya - 10-04-2020

(08-17-2020, 10:29 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: Thanks to Sedoy from CT 

Quote:This Thread is for my Standalone Releases, always latest.

If you have no idea how to install ISTA manually, use my installer!!!

Please don't ask me for another Languages!!!

ISTA Standalone

* resolution can be changed in the ISTAGUI.exe.config
* disable CheckSystemRequirements is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config
* enable programming with ENET is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config (at your own risk.)
* enable Diagnose for J29 (Toyota Supra) is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config.
* "Unknown terminal voltage!" message with ENET is fixed, now ISTA check really Voltage, but not display it.
* don't ask me to remove "Unknown terminal voltage!" message, this is a important message!!!
* read FASTA Data from Vehicle is disabled in ISTAGUI.exe.config
* if you use my Regfiles, open it with Notepad and change the InstallLocation to the right Location on her PC. (not needed with Installer)

- for Diagnose only, neccessary SQLiteDBs GLOBAL(required), en-GB(required), de-DE(optional) and BLP(required) in the same Version as App (example 4.25.1x).
- for Programming is SDP needed, using older Versions allowed.

Installer need this structure (see attachment):
Downloaddirectory
|  ista_standalone_installer_4.25.32.exe
|  ISTA_v4.25.32.21862.7z (required)
|  BLP_4.25.33.7z (required)
|  SDP_4.25.33.7z (if needed)
|
\---SQLiteDBs
        EN_4.25.30.7z (required)
        DE_4.25.30.7z (if needed)
        ZH_4.25.30.7z (if needed and if available)
        GLOBAL_4.25.30.7z (required)

Standalone: ISTA 4.25.32.21862 / SQLiteDBs (OTHER,en-GB,de-DE,zh-CN,it-IT) 4.25.30 / BLP 4.25.33 / SDP 4.25.33
Standalone Installer (all above files/dirs must be present in the same directory):  v4.24.32
PSdZData Lite: v4.25.33

Standard Tools Installer (Ediabas, INPA, NCS Expertentool etc. ECU and SGDAT updated with v66.2)
SP-Daten v67.1.006

Tip: to download from Mega use MegaSync with Free/Pro Mega-Account, or jDownloader. MegaSync with free-account will continue after a break, be patient.
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

Thank you

RE: ISTA Standalone 4.25.3x / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest - Teddy42TR - 10-04-2020

please anyone? Dutch DB?

RE: ISTA Standalone 4.25.3x / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest - darkstar79 - 10-05-2020

Thanks for share!!

RE: ISTA Standalone 4.25.3x / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest - valex_dj - 10-05-2020

thank you for sharing.

RE: ISTA Standalone 4.25.3x / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest - Parhamkiani - 10-05-2020

(08-17-2020, 10:29 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: Thanks to Sedoy from CT 

Quote:This Thread is for my Standalone Releases, always latest.

If you have no idea how to install ISTA manually, use my installer!!!

Please don't ask me for another Languages!!!

ISTA Standalone

* resolution can be changed in the ISTAGUI.exe.config
* disable CheckSystemRequirements is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config
* enable programming with ENET is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config (at your own risk.)
* enable Diagnose for J29 (Toyota Supra) is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config.
* "Unknown terminal voltage!" message with ENET is fixed, now ISTA check really Voltage, but not display it.
* don't ask me to remove "Unknown terminal voltage!" message, this is a important message!!!
* read FASTA Data from Vehicle is disabled in ISTAGUI.exe.config
* if you use my Regfiles, open it with Notepad and change the InstallLocation to the right Location on her PC. (not needed with Installer)

- for Diagnose only, neccessary SQLiteDBs GLOBAL(required), en-GB(required), de-DE(optional) and BLP(required) in the same Version as App (example 4.25.1x).
- for Programming is SDP needed, using older Versions allowed.

Installer need this structure (see attachment):
Downloaddirectory
|  ista_standalone_installer_4.25.32.exe
|  ISTA_v4.25.32.21862.7z (required)
|  BLP_4.25.33.7z (required)
|  SDP_4.25.33.7z (if needed)
|
\---SQLiteDBs
        EN_4.25.30.7z (required)
        DE_4.25.30.7z (if needed)
        ZH_4.25.30.7z (if needed and if available)
        GLOBAL_4.25.30.7z (required)

Standalone: ISTA 4.25.32.21862 / SQLiteDBs (OTHER,en-GB,de-DE,zh-CN,it-IT) 4.25.30 / BLP 4.25.33 / SDP 4.25.33
Standalone Installer (all above files/dirs must be present in the same directory):  v4.24.32
PSdZData Lite: v4.25.33

Standard Tools Installer (Ediabas, INPA, NCS Expertentool etc. ECU and SGDAT updated with v66.2)
SP-Daten v67.1.006

Tip: to download from Mega use MegaSync with Free/Pro Mega-Account, or jDownloader. MegaSync with free-account will continue after a break, be patient.
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

thanks for sharing

RE: ISTA Standalone 4.25.3x / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest - blmrh - 10-05-2020

Thank you very much!

RE: ISTA Standalone 4.25.3x / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest - Tomi54 - 10-05-2020

Hi,

thanks for sharing, but I'm also having trouble with starting ISTA. 

License warning!

Unfortunately your local copy is not activated yet or has expired. It's necessary to activate your local installation via an authenticated license. Please follow the steps in the next dialogs.

Window with this message is in front and behind is ista window )ISTA+ free to use), but you cannot close window with licence warning)

Tried licence key on p12, but it does not work.
Uninstalled and tried again without SDP, but got same message.

Is there a solution?

RE: ISTA Standalone 4.25.3x / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest - XuLeTZ - 10-05-2020

(10-05-2020, 06:40 PM)Tomi54 Wrote: Hi,

thanks for sharing, but I'm also having trouble with starting ISTA. 

License warning!

Unfortunately your local copy is not activated yet or has expired. It's necessary to activate your local installation via an authenticated license. Please follow the steps in the next dialogs.

Window with this message is in front and behind is ista window )ISTA+ free to use), but you cannot close window with licence warning)

Tried licence key on p12, but it does not work.
Uninstalled and tried again without SDP, but got same message.

Is there a solution?
Hi Tomi,

Make sure you have registry files downloaded and they are in the folder "files_only_for_manual_install" when you are installing ISTA.
Even if you are not installing them manually, the installer needs them there to apply them.
If you don`t use SDP, please apply the regfiles_diagnose_only_with_blp
Hope this works for you, but I bet you didn`t have them downloaded when you installed ISTA.

RE: ISTA Standalone 4.25.3x / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest - nshawn43 - 10-06-2020

thank you for sharing.

RE: ISTA Standalone 4.25.1x / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest - M Osman - 10-06-2020

(09-03-2020, 05:17 PM)Rob Wrote: Google Drive LINK ADDED

thanks