Bimmer Scene - Latest BMW Coding / Retrofits / Maps
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY - Printable Version

+- Bimmer Scene - Latest BMW Coding / Retrofits / Maps (https://www.bimmerscene.com)
+-- Forum: Bimmer Scene Coding & Navigation (https://www.bimmerscene.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: BMW F / G Series Coding & Retrofits & Diagnostics (https://www.bimmerscene.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY (/showthread.php?tid=629)

RE: ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY - jkoljo@gmail.com - 02-17-2022

Thank you very much!

RE: ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY - AlphaX - 02-18-2022

Thanks for the files

RE: ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY - rana - 02-18-2022

need ISTA-D SQLiteDBs language pack Polish please

thanks in advance

RE: ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY - timbits93 - 02-19-2022

Thanks for the link!

RE: ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY - bluejayf31 - 02-19-2022

Thanks for posting this info!

RE: ISTA Standalone 4.25.1x / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest - mister - 02-19-2022

(02-15-2022, 05:19 PM)maxxsp Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 05:17 PM)Rob Wrote: Google Drive LINK ADDED

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

Thanks for the Google drive link!
thank you very much, very useful

RE: ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY - eartemijs - 02-19-2022

Thank you very much

RE: ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY - idriveBMW - 02-19-2022

Downloaded and installed the files from Mega. It took a while to get the larger Global file for the SQLiteDBs folder but eventually completed it. The two required language files need to be placed in the folder at the top of my picture. (Global and Eng).
Once done, I ran the installer which extracts the files, I selected add a short cut during the installation and opened ISTA from that.  This takes up considerable more space than my previous version which just had Eng language but works well and the installer makes it that bit easer as long as the folder is set up correctly. I thought this picture may help anyone who is not too computer "savvy"  Smile  (There is also a picture on the Mega downloads).  I have placed this on an external drive, my previous version ran installed on my old laptop, this needs more ram, looks to be a minimum of 4gb as a message pops up to advise there was not enough memory when I tried.

It's a great package so thank you again for posting it. 

[Image: Ista-Install-folder.jpg]

RE: ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY - bobxjones - 02-20-2022

thank you man!!!

RE: ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY - athlon_ati - 02-20-2022

Thanks for the Google Drive link.