Bimmer Scene - Latest BMW Coding / Retrofits / Maps
M-Sport StartUp Emblem - Printable Version

+- Bimmer Scene - Latest BMW Coding / Retrofits / Maps (https://www.bimmerscene.com)
+-- Forum: Bimmer Scene Coding & Navigation (https://www.bimmerscene.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: BMW F / G Series Coding & Retrofits & Diagnostics (https://www.bimmerscene.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: M-Sport StartUp Emblem (/showthread.php?tid=969)

M-Sport StartUp Emblem - TimJay - 11-20-2020

Hello, 

Hope all is well Smile 

So after many issues installing E-Sys and getting it working, I can finally get on with some coding!

First snag however. I am trying to change the start up for the headunit to an M-Sport Emblem.

As per the guides included, I connected to ESYS via ENET cable, and followed the steps through to changing the code.

Located 3001 parameter, and need to change the parameter to Variant 01 as per instructions:

Change i-Drive Animation to ///M Logo

3001 -STARTUP_EMBLEM set to: variant_01

But the option to 'Edit' the Variant_01 is greyed out (see attached picture) meaning I cannot edit the field.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

RE: M-Sport StartUp Emblem - Alec01 - 11-20-2020

Hello Tim,

You need to run E-sys via Launcher Pro.
So first run LP, and start E-Sys 3.30 from it.

RE: M-Sport StartUp Emblem - TimJay - 11-20-2020

(11-20-2020, 08:51 PM)Alec01 Wrote: Hello Tim,

You need to run E-sys via Launcher Pro.
So first run LP, and start E-Sys 3.30 from it.

Hi Alec,

I ran this via Launcher Pro, no errors etc.....showing supported by token master at the top of the screen etc.

Unavailable to edit though when I right click.

RE: M-Sport StartUp Emblem - TimJay - 11-21-2020

Picture attached

RE: M-Sport StartUp Emblem - svenson - 11-21-2020

You don't edit the right point. You must edit read out value.

RE: M-Sport StartUp Emblem - TimJay - 11-22-2020

(11-21-2020, 06:46 PM)svenson Wrote: You don't edit the right point. You must edit read out value.
Thank you! Will take a look at it again

RE: M-Sport StartUp Emblem - TimJay - 11-27-2020

(11-21-2020, 06:46 PM)svenson Wrote: You don't edit the right point. You must edit read out value.

Hi @svenson @Rob  @Alec01 

Hope you are well.

Please see attached video, trying to see where I am going wrong!!!

Thanks for your help guys

Tim

RE: M-Sport StartUp Emblem - Alec01 - 11-27-2020

Hi Tim,

Just go to the last folder augelesen, and change the value there.

P.S: if you like to change also the default drive mode (FesPiaDefaultLastUserMode) when turning on the engine, let me know. It needs to be done on bdc_body ecu.

RE: M-Sport StartUp Emblem - TimJay - 11-27-2020

(11-27-2020, 06:00 PM)Alec01 Wrote: Hi Tim,

Just go to the last folder augelesen, and change the value there.

P.S: if you like to change also the default drive mode (FesPiaDefaultLastUserMode) when turning on the engine, let me know. It needs to be done on bdc_body ecu.

Hi Alec, 

Thanks for such a quick reply! I will check that last folder. I definitely want to change the default drive mode to Sport when turning on the engine, that was my next project!  Big Grin

Thank you very much