We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F36 Navigation Activation Issue
Hey All, Hope someone can help. I've had an ID6 unit retrofitted and its all working fine. I had some coding completed on it recently and now my headunit is reading "Connect USB device with correct activation code to start navigation"
Do I need a new FSC code, or what do I need to do here?
Who activated your EVO? You should have a 120 and 170 FSC provided to you.
I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
[Image: clapping.gif] BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[Image: mail.gif] Contact me for more information
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DayvG for this post:
  • Alanm, Rob
(04-14-2020, 05:37 PM)DayvG Wrote: Who activated your EVO? You should have a 120 and 170 FSC provided to you.

The supplier in Lithuania activated it for me, I can get in touch with him if needed, just wanted to see what needs to be done first.
(04-14-2020, 06:03 PM)Alanm Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 05:37 PM)DayvG Wrote: Who activated your EVO? You should have a 120 and 170 FSC provided to you.

The supplier in Lithuania activated it for me, I can get in touch with him if needed, just wanted to see what needs to be done first.

Currently for unknown reason, your FSC map code can't be read by the HU. You have no other choice but contact your retrofitter and ask him to provide you your FSC code map (he should have provided it to you once he had completed the retrofit).
Password to all uploads is bimmerscene.com
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Alec01 for this post:
  • Alanm
Thanks Alex, I’ve messaged him. Awaiting a response now.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Alanm for this post:
  • Alec01
Hi all
Looking for procedure to patch headunit to oad custom FSC using esys? Can someone help please

Thanks
(04-15-2021, 11:18 PM)bilal1 Wrote: Hi all
Looking for procedure to patch headunit to oad custom FSC using esys? Can someone help please

Thanks
I can supply the FSC to activate your EVO automatically. Get in touch if you’re interested  Smile