We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DIY F30/31 - RL-Sensor - Cruise Control - Kafas - NBT -10,25" Display - PDC
Hey Guys,

I did some retrofits over this years and collected a lot of informations and pictures.
So if someone needs some more informations about this DIY Retrofits for F20/F30-31 write me a message and I will help you out.

>Rain/Light Sensor
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

>Cruise Control
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

>PDC Front

>Xenon Retrofit

For other DIY Retrofits write me a pm.

> NBT Retrofit

> PDC Rear

> Single climate (basic) to two zone climate (high)

>10,25" Display Retrofit

>Kafas

- AppID 126 (7E) - Speed Limit Information
- AppID 190 (BE) - Front Collision Warning
- AppID 191 (BF) - Pedestrian Detection

Regards,
Kiwoz
[-] The following 13 users say Thank You to kiwoz for this post:
  • BimmerLucas, Caesar1, Claum_89, Dina_mit, Farovalde, fireblade9, gast, Reikari, Soeightysix, tomoo1, uMiny, wojtel, wuttisartchai
Thank you for the Guides Smile

Edit: Unfortunately the Links are down. Could you upload it on G.-Drive? Best regards
(09-30-2021, 12:58 AM)Reikari Wrote: Thank you for the Guides Smile

Edit: Unfortunately the Links are down. Could you upload it on G.-Drive? Best regards

Hey Reikari!

Sure! Thank you for the info!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kiwoz for this post:
  • Reikari
(09-28-2021, 08:26 AM)kiwoz Wrote: Hey Guys,

I did some retrofits over this years and collected a lot of informations and pictures.
So if someone needs some more informations about this DIY Retrofits for F20/F30-31 write me a message and I will help you out.

>Rain/Light Sensor

>Cruise Control

>PDC Front

>Xenon Retrofit

> NBT Retrofit
[attachment=494]
> PDC Rear
[attachment=497]
[attachment=499]
>10,25" Display Retrofit
[attachment=496]
>Kafas
[attachment=495]

Regards,
Kiwoz
Thanks!
Thank you very much!
Thank you a lot.
good job man! hard work

So if someone needs some more informations about this DIY Retrofits for F20/F30-31 write me a message and I will help you out.

>Rain/Light Sensor

>Cruise Control

>PDC Front

>Xenon Retrofit

> NBT Retrofit

> PDC Rear

>10,25" Display Retrofit

>Kafas

Regards,
Kiwoz
Thanks!
Thank you very much!

>Rain/Light Sensor

>Cruise Control

>PDC Front

>Xenon Retrofit

> NBT Retrofit

> PDC Rear

>10,25" Display Retrofit

>Kafas

Regards,
Kiwoz
Thanks
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Claum_89 for this post:
  • Mohamed_Ahmed_M