[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Chico for this post:
  • ir655
thank you for this, always appreciated
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to pjaneiro for this post:
  • ir655
Thank you for sharing tha
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to joro12 for this post:
  • ir655
(03-19-2023, 04:47 PM)Blackbird_84 Wrote: Ir655, please. 

When you install a version of ISTA-D with PSDZ Full , only Data_swi folder will be created?

So when you install the ISTA-D version with PSDZ Lite (only BLP), only "Data" folder will be created? but never both folders simultaneously? I'm wrong?

Thanks!!

ir655
(03-19-2023, 02:07 PM)Blackbird_84 Wrote: This is Great ! It has become very clear. Thanks again IR655

Updating ISTA-D 4.39.20 with Psdz last version also required modify Regedit Entry , rigth?

Which of these entries are they?:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE_\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Nodw\BMWGroup\ISPI\ISTA:

- DataVersion (is BLP or SDP?)
- LogisticBaseVersion (is BLP or SDP?)
- SWIDATA (is SDP?)

Thanks you

ir655
(03-19-2023, 09:24 AM)Blackbird_84 Wrote: Hello, do you know the paths of the folders in ista, to manually update the SDP and BLP (4.40..)?

Thanks you

(03-19-2023, 08:10 PM)djcarbon Wrote: This is dope. What I'm lost on is how to do the update to the 4.40.21 version without losing the standalone/license(?).

Thanks!

When you install ISTA-D without the SDP files for programming you will have a total of 5 folders in the Psdz folder of ISTA, one of the being "Data".
When you install ISTA-D with the programming files you will have a total of 6 folders in the Psdz folder of ISTA the new one calles "Data_swi".

Both Data and Data_swi folders are created when you install ISTA-D with SDP to program modules in the car, since the BLP in the Data folder contains all coding files and Data_swi contains software updates, bootloaders, etc. granted in the SDP is everything you need, but ISTA needs to have this folder from what I know.

You cannot update to newer version of ISTA-D without losing activation. If you try to update the software to 4.40.xx it will ask for activation key.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ir655 for this post:
  • Blackbird_84
thanks alot, hopefully i can get it to install
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to THFC-1882 for this post:
  • ir655
Quote:Both Data and Data_swi folders are created when you install ISTA-D with SDP to program modules in the car, since the BLP in the Data folder contains all coding files and Data_swi contains software updates, bootloaders, etc. granted in the SDP is everything you need, but ISTA needs to have this folder from what I know.

You cannot update to newer version of ISTA-D without losing activation. If you try to update the software to 4.40.xx it will ask for activation key.

Now I have understood everything.

About updating it without losing the current license. If you update the SDP manually, do you also lost the license?

On the first page it says this:" Skip downloading the SDP (full psdz) since there is a newer version of this anyway. Only download and install BLP and required language files. Then update BLP and/or SDP manually to latest 4.40.1x version!"

Thank you so much for your patience
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blackbird_84 for this post:
  • ir655
(03-20-2023, 10:15 PM)Blackbird_84 Wrote:
Quote:Both Data and Data_swi folders are created when you install ISTA-D with SDP to program modules in the car, since the BLP in the Data folder contains all coding files and Data_swi contains software updates, bootloaders, etc. granted in the SDP is everything you need, but ISTA needs to have this folder from what I know.

Now I have understood everything.

About updating it without losing the current license. If you update the SDP manually, do you also lost the license?

On the first page it says this:" Skip downloading the SDP (full psdz) since there is a newer version of this anyway. Only download and install BLP and required language files. Then update BLP and/or SDP manually to latest 4.40.1x version!"

Thank you so much for your patience

No you dont lose your license by updating SDP files, only if you try to update ISTA-D program.

So you can use ISTA-D v 4.39.20 with coding and programming data v4.40.3x and so on as newer coding and programming data comes out.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ir655 for this post:
  • Blackbird_84
(02-19-2023, 05:56 PM)ir655 Wrote:
Pre-activated version of ISTA-D 4.39.20 Standalone torrent

Skip downloading the SDP (full psdz) since there is a newer version of this anyway. Only download and install BLP and required language files. Then update BLP and/or SDP manually to latest 4.40.1x version!

Not my work, sharing for Bimmerscene users!

NO ACTIVATION KEY REQUIRED, TESTED AND WORKING!

ISTA-D Torrent:
Download Here:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
ISTA-D Mega:
MEGA LINKS with DE, EN, RU, ZH language packs: https://mega.nz/folder/v3pS3LKY#LgNFPfPjcuCm3BsRENZrEw
Thank you for your time 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Savv for this post:
  • ir655