We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HU SERVICE MANAGER .zip attached
tenk ju veliko hvala
Attached some more informations about the HU SERVICE MANAGER (PDF in German).

Attached Files
.pdf   Hu-ServiceManager.pdf (Size: 982.26 KB / Downloads: 529)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to kiwoz for this post:
  • Knakkel, piter
(04-03-2020, 11:33 AM)x5m254 Wrote: Allows you to write your own Service to HU NBT OR CIC

Please note if BMW do update your service history this will wipe any services you have inputted

*ALL DISTANCES ARE IN KM SO PLEASE CONVERT BEFORE GOING AHEAD TO WRITE TO CAR*

NBT service should show immediately - CIC will need restart.

ENJOY!

Checked with BitDefender Total Security
 hey goodnight . i need help with, cause i dont know how to install it. please help me
Hi just downloaded the above file, extracted the file. Software loads up and I can see connect to HU.

When I click on connect to HU nothing happens, I know my cable is all OK as I was able run a brief test and was able to reset the service data using my ista gui.

But when trying to connect through the HU history manager nothing is detected ?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks.
Hi, 

I have used the Service History Manager tool on my 2019 Mini.

It connects fine and it erases the old service information but does not update with the new information and now the Service History tab has disappeared.

Any Help from anyone would be great. 

Thanks
I have been using this HU service manager for several years now ,and this works perfectly, you just have to remind yourself to take a picture of all the previus service entries because every new service entrie is written on the bottom and not on the top.
So you he to enter all the srvice entries again manually strting with the latest one and work you way donw.
(04-19-2021, 12:08 PM)chesterb00 Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 08:00 AM)Coolguyat18 Wrote: Its ok guys, I found out there is a version with the correct files required for this to run.

If any one needs them let me know.

Ryan.
Can you please link me the correct files?
Can you please send me the link to the version with the correct files for this to run
(01-08-2021, 08:00 AM)Coolguyat18 Wrote: Its ok guys, I found out there is a version with the correct files required for this to run.

Ryan.
Hi Ryan, can you please send me a working HU manager for service history update?

Thank you so much.

Stoney
(03-12-2022, 01:25 PM)toadstone Wrote:

Ryan.
Hi Ryan, can you please send me a working HU manager for service history update?

Thank you so much.

Stoney

Hi, Possible to send me an updated version?

thanks

Ryan.
Ryan

Could you let me have the link to the version that works

Thanks
Rob