We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HU SERVICE MANAGER .zip attached
(03-12-2022, 01:25 PM)toadstone Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 08:00 AM)Coolguyat18 Wrote: Its ok guys, I found out there is a version with the correct files required for this to run.

If any one needs them let me know.

Ryan.
Hi Ryan, can you please send me a working HU manager for service history update?

Thank you so much.

Stoney

Can anyone please send me a link for latest version of HU manager for service history update.

Thanks
Tried and can't install unfortunately
(04-03-2020, 11:33 AM)x5m254 Wrote: Ermöglicht es Ihnen, Ihren eigenen Service an HU NBT oder CIC zu schreiben.

Bitte beachten Sie, wenn BMW Ihre Servicehistorie aktualisiert, werden dadurch alle von Ihnen eingegebenen Services

gelöscht

sofort - CIC muss neu gestartet werden.

VIEL SPASS!

Geprüft mit BitDefender Total Security
danke
Anyone have the latest version of Blackbox Sistemi "BMW SERVICE MANAGER PRO"?
Anyone have the latest version of Blackbox Sistemi "BMW SERVICE MANAGER PRO"?
(04-24-2020, 11:54 AM)Ev0 Wrote: I got this working in the end.

The ecu files were too old, my car has 2019 software on it, so needed newer files.
Hi, i copy to Ediabas/ecu and still don't work any steps? Thank you
(04-13-2020, 02:21 AM)x5m254 Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 07:51 PM)khajjan Wrote: just download and use? nothing else? i know some have said u need ediabas working for this to work..

Hi

Need help with this mate, downloaded the software but nothing happening when connected to the car. I have ISTA+ installed and INPA and they all work fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(01-29-2022, 12:51 PM)Antonio Wrote: I have been using this HU service manager for several years now ,and this works perfectly, you just have to remind yourself to take a picture of all the previus service entries because every new service entrie is written on the bottom and not on the top.
So you he to enter all the srvice entries again manually strting with the latest one and work you way donw.
Hi Antonio, I have the same problem as you, can you tell me if you solved it?
Hello,for first i want to ask,i have Windows 10, after downloading ,and running app its open,i click to connect to HU ,and i have a error 159: NET-0009 TIMEOUT
i try a lot of metod,but i cant connect succesfully?thanks
(01-24-2022, 07:59 PM)l41w Wrote: Olá, 

usei a ferramenta Service History Manager no meu Mini 2019.

Ele se conecta bem e apaga as informações antigas do serviço, mas não atualiza com as novas informações e agora a guia Histórico do serviço desapareceu.

Qualquer ajuda de qualquer pessoa seria ótima. 

Obrigado
Estou com o mesmo problema no meu F56