We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HU SERVICE MANAGER .zip attached
Hi guys.

I think I have Edbias files on my system (as I belive ista needs them) and I downloaded hu manger but it won't run?

I click on the bat file and a black window very quickly pops up the goes away?

Any idea please guys, I use to use this last year but due to a laptop issue I had to reinstall ?
Its ok guys, I found out there is a version with the correct files required for this to run.

If any one needs them let me know.

Ryan.
work for e-series with CIC?
guys I dont know how to install this could someone help
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to usmankhan933 for this post:
  • Jorbabcnman
So I managed to make it work on a different computer than the one I usually use for my car software.
Anyways, make sure Java is installed in C or somewhere simple. The .bat file doesn't like the Program File (X86) default one that Java normaly uses. If required, delete and reinstall Java so it's in a simple directory.
Then install Ediabas
Cut and Paste the folder that contains the 3 HU_Service manager files in C: or somewhere simple
Edit the hu_servicemanager.bat file and modify to reflect the directories you are using.
set JAVA_HOME=C:\Java (or any other directory where Java is)
set PATH=%JAVA_HOME%\bin;%PATH%;C:\Ediabas\BIN (this is where the BIN directorie is)
set HU-ServiceManager=HU-ServiceManager.jar
%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java -jar %HU-ServiceManager%

When that is done, go to Edibias folder and edit Edibias.ini
Make sure Interface is =ENET
EcuPath = C:\Edibias\ECU (has to be the actual directory of the ECU folder in Ediabias)
SimulationPath =C:\Ediabias\SIM (has to be the actual directory of the SIM folder in Ediabias)
TracePath =C:\Ediabias\TRACE (has to be the actual directory of the TRACE folder in Ediabias)

Make sure you have all the .prg files present inside the ECU Folder
Make sure you have EDIC OBD and OMITEC files inside SIM folder
Trace folder is empty so no problem

When done here, double click HU_Servicemanager.bat file and this should work
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Beachparty for this post:
  • Jorbabcnman
(01-08-2021, 08:00 AM)Coolguyat18 Wrote: Its ok guys, I found out there is a version with the correct files required for this to run.

If any one needs them let me know.

Ryan.
Can you please link me the correct files?
do any of you guys have a link for the correct EDIBAS download?
(04-13-2020, 03:47 PM)khajjan Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 02:21 AM)x5m254 Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 07:51 PM)khajjan Wrote: just download and use? nothing else? i know some have said u need ediabas working for this to work..

Yes that is correct
Cant tell what us said was correct ? so i need ediabas?
hi..... really need your help aswell, i have HU service manager downloaded aswell, but cant seem to get it running.
help me please
Hi new to the forum have been using hu service manager with no issues partner has an X2 2019 and comes up with this code 92: SYS-0002: ECU OBJECT FILE NOT FOUND works perfectly fine on my f31 and Sita works fine too just wondering if my files are outdated and if anyone has the update files
Hi guys

I'm new to the Forum and really need your help please.

Please could someone assist with the correct files....a direct link as I'm not wining with the above.