We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove "Sonderaustattung 843" power reduction on F31.
Hello everybody, here is my first question, since I am a total beginner as far as coding a car is concerned.

I recently bought a 2017 F31, that is equipped among other things with the option sa 843, causing the car to have 14 HP less than it should.

My question is how do I exactly go about coding it back to standard DDE map instead of the one currently installed in the car.

I have already tried out a few things with ista D but this is a completely different task.

I guess the VO needs to be changed before a DDE update is carried out but how exactly does one do that?

Kind regards.
Won't someone give me hints as to how to do this. I need to update the DDE module but I need to update it with the correct data. I am sure many of you could do it in the blink of an eye. Thx
Esys is the way to modify vo and calculate the flash and coding for dme
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to elthox for this post:
  • Bosch
Hi Bosch.

To remove $843 you must (hope you know basic of E-Sys)

- Remove $843 from VO and write new VO to car.
- Code DME with new VO (without 843)
- Calculate TAL for update DME;
- When you go to TAL Processing, mark only DME (be sure that option are marked: swDeploy and cdDeploy).
- Update DME.
-Job done.

For safety reason, when you flashing any module, use external power supply (gys, mst). And you need full pszdata, not lite version

Regards.
Wojtek
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wjgud123 for this post:
  • Bosch
There is a procedure on f30.bimmerpost.com if you search for it on there.

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/showth...?t=1771792
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to crash_magnet for this post:
  • Bosch
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for the excellent answers Shy . I will try to find as much info as I can as I don't want to brick the ECU. I'll tell you how it went. I hope to get it done this week end.
Thanks to all these good advices I managed to successfully flash the DDE to original spec. I only have two modules to go to bring everything to the same I step, but I have to find more info about flashing these:
Acsm.
Nbt2
They where on the prerequisites so I should do them but I am unsure as how to lock acsm once flashed, and the nbt works great, I might not fully understand that prerequisite stuff though.
Anything for g01?