We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FLASH NBT ON THE BENCH
Hi guys, I wanted to ask you a question. I want to flash nbt evo id6 donor on the bench to enter the FA of my car. I am using an emulator with ZGW 4SK of an F10. My car is an F20. If I try to calculate the TAL in comfort mode, the ECUs of the ZGW appear that I don't have. How can I do?
Thanks
Share your VO here and the current SVT also write which psdzdata you use with it.
[attachment=373 Wrote:     DEJMIEN pid='17981' dateline='1617869643']Share your VO here and the current SVT also write which psdzdata you use with it.
Thank you for your answer! But the problem is that I am trying to flash with a new FA and the SVT is that of the zgw. I use bench emulator with zgw.

The error is in the photo:

(04-08-2021, 08:14 AM)DEJMIEN Wrote: Share your VO here and the current SVT also write which psdzdata you use with it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You can remove any module from your target, leave what you need, only then do you get the correct tal. BTW your shipment ilevel is wrong for EVO. To flash evo on the bench you only need evo and zgw on the tal.
(04-08-2021, 05:10 PM)DEJMIEN Wrote: You can remove any module from your target, leave what you need, only then do you get the correct tal.  BTW your shipment ilevel is wrong for EVO. To flash evo on the bench you only need evo and zgw on the tal.
How do I figure out the right I-level for id6?