We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F10 NBT & RearViewCamera 3AG retrofit
3AG and 5DL TRSVC have the same SWFL and CAFD. Difference is hwel, but this is not a problem when "HWEL from SVT_IST" is used.

So load/read your fa with 3AG, "read ECU", choose your original build dates i-level, generate SVT_SOLL, press button "HWEL from SVT_IST" and then generate your TAL for flashing.
Hi Svenson,

Thanks for the advices!
One item I worry still: the car and the TRSVC are from a different time (car much older).
So for the i-level, what should I do? I suppose I have to take the one with date on the TRSVC?

Any advice is welcome!
When you calculate SVT_soll press "HW-IDs from SVTactual" just before save your calculated SVT_soll as you don't know the i-Level of your TRSVC module
(07-04-2021, 08:14 PM)mmihai82 Wrote: When you calculate SVT_soll press "HW-IDs from SVTactual" just before save your calculated SVT_soll as you don't know the i-Level of your TRSVC module
When I did like this I brick my 6WA cluster, HWEL was black but still different software. From my bad experience I suggest you to go from each Istep in order to detect the right HWEL.
Hi Guys,

Some news here.
I got a TSRVC module from someone else and installed it (one that is meant for 3AG Smile).

Installed it, still situation remains the same: so no camera view and greyed out icons when I put the car in reverse. 

I did the process of flashing according to the pdf manual you guys gave (thanks for that)!
Finally after all, esys pointed out only TSRVC was up for flashing. I selected that one and the flashing occurred. Hurray!

I checked the before and after information as you can find below (left = old, right is new).
So the flashing worked; SWFL changed...

However, I cannot see a CAFD....
(06-06-2021, 06:09 PM)Tuerkay Wrote: Maybe stupid question, but did you try simply injecting new CAFD? iLevel differences shouldn't be an issue.

How should I do this?
Meanwhile as explained in above post, I have a real 3AG TSVRC installed, it has the SWLF file now, but no CAFD....
Allright, managed to get the CAFD file on it.

TSRVC module looks ok now in esys....hurdle remaining, getting image in reverse...still only the PDC and rear view camera button not greyed out; but other function buttons greyed out...

Help is much appreciated Smile
So Guys...breaking my head a little.
Result is still no image on my screen:

So I already removed 3AG from the FA and coded: NBT, PDC and TSRVC (on reversing, there are no icons any ore for camera support = OK)
So I added again 3AG to the FA and coded: NBT, PDC and TSRVC (on reversing, there is the image above and I cannot select any of the icons)

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Haha! I was too quick. Just did a power cycle and Tadaaa, I have image back Wink.

Thanks to all persons that supported me!!