We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISTA 4.28.4x License Issue
I got ISTA 4.28 (latest version to support Windows 7) from this board (thanks!!!) but I get a "license expired" warning, even though it should be valid till 2050 or 2100. I also tried deleting the license.xml an reenter the data I got with a later ISTA version (no longer working on Windows 7) but after entering name / mail no "key" is displayed and therefore I cannot click next after inserting the license.

Any idea how to fix this?
(07-11-2021, 09:54 PM)hia3h5lxvf Wrote: I got ISTA 4.28 (latest version to support Windows 7) from this board (thanks!!!) but I get a "license expired" warning, even though it should be valid till 2050 or 2100. I also tried deleting the license.xml an reenter the data I got with a later ISTA version (no longer working on Windows 7) but after entering name / mail no "key" is displayed and therefore I cannot click next after inserting the license.

What`s the point of sticking to windows7 and not updating?
(07-11-2021, 10:58 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 09:54 PM)hia3h5lxvf Wrote: I got ISTA 4.28 (latest version to support Windows 7) from this board (thanks!!!) but I get a "license expired" warning, even though it should be valid till 2050 or 2100. I also tried deleting the license.xml an reenter the data I got with a later ISTA version (no longer working on Windows 7) but after entering name / mail no "key" is displayed and therefore I cannot click next after inserting the license.

What`s the point of sticking to windows7 and not updating?

Cause I don't want Windows 10.