We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Programming is now possible only with ISTA 4? Not IstaP
I bet many of you knows this message. I have installed the latest 4.22.31 Ista D and Ista P 3.67.1. When launching Ista P it connects and then a messajge like this informs me that ”Programming is now possible only with ISTA 4? Not IstaP”. 

Can anyone explain more? 
Do I need an older Ista P? 
How can I programm with Ista D? Such options are blanked, can not be clicked
(04-09-2020, 01:50 PM)JD_RFTR Wrote: I bet many of you knows this message. I have installed the latest 4.22.31 Ista D and Ista P 3.67.1. When launching Ista P it connects and then a messajge like this informs me that ”Programming is now possible only with ISTA 4? Not IstaP”. 

Can anyone explain more? 
The last version of ISTA/P that could program F series cars is 3.64. This version is still available for download if you search for it. If you get stuck give me a shout.
I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
[Image: clapping.gif] BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[Image: mail.gif] Contact me for more information
Thank you so much for your help. I have 3.67 so basically now it won't help me too much, or I am wrong?
(04-12-2020, 03:43 PM)JD_RFTR Wrote: Thank you so much for your help. I have 3.67 so basically now it won't help me too much, or I am wrong?

Hi 

Now programming for F-series is included in Ista+  (ISTA-D, ISTA4), and as you mention already have installed;
so you don't need anymore ISTA-P for flash.
Of course you can still use ISTA-P to program E-chassis, however WinKfP can flash single module instead od whole car like ISTA-P.
(04-09-2020, 01:50 PM)JD_RFTR Wrote: I bet many of you knows this message. I have installed the latest 4.22.31 Ista D and Ista P 3.67.1. When launching Ista P it connects and then a messajge like this informs me that ”Programming is now possible only with ISTA 4? Not IstaP”. 

Can anyone explain more? 
You need full sdp installed to program with ista/d
(04-12-2020, 09:17 PM)wjgud123 Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 03:43 PM)JD_RFTR Wrote: Thank you so much for your help. I have 3.67 so basically now it won't help me too much, or I am wrong?

Hi 

Now programming for F-series is included in Ista+  (ISTA-D, ISTA4), and as you mention already have installed;
so you don't need anymore ISTA-P for flash.
Of course you can still use ISTA-P to program E-chassis, however WinKfP can flash single module instead od whole car like ISTA-P.

Thank you! Your response is highly appreciated!

(04-13-2020, 10:29 AM)tonemoz Wrote:

Can anyone explain more? 
You need full sdp installed to program with ista/d

Okay, I get it. The point is that on 4.19.31 I have only the ISTA installed but full SDP, and can not use programming. On the 4.22. I have the ISTA P Also 3.67 but no full SDP. Will try this out. Many thanks!