We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISTA on Windows 7
Hi,

Can anyone help me with editing the ISTAGUI.exe.config so i can use on windows 7?

I believe you need to add BMW.Rheingold.ISTAGUI.disableCheckSystemRequirements but just don't where to add it.

Been searching and reading all morning but still haven't cracked it yet........ 

Cheers, James
Hi,

You can add <add key="BMW.Rheingold.ISTAGUI.disableCheckSystemRequirements" value="true" /> in the <!-- OperationalMode --> section.

I have Ista 4.22.22 running on my Windows 7 (32bits) without even the need to add the above line.
So you may want to try older version of ISTA, if latest don't work on your Win7 machine.
Code:
<!-- OperationalMode -->
    <add key="BMW.Rheingold.OperationalMode" value="ISTA_PLUS" />
    <add key="BMW.Rheingold.ISTAGUI.NewGUIActive" value="true" />
    <add key="BMW.Rheingold.RheingoldSessionController.Logic.TransferECUKomViaFASTA" value="true" />
    <add key="BMW.Rheingold.RheingoldSessionController.FASTATransferMode" value="None" />
    <add key="BMW.Rheingold.CoreFramework.ILeanActive" value="false" />
    <add key="BMW.Rheingold.CoreFramework.PUKActive" value="false" />
    <add key="BMW.Rheingold.CoreFramework.IstaNFPackageFilter" value="ISTA_" />
    <add key="BMW.Rheingold.ISTAGUI.Pages.StartPage.ShowDisclaimer" value="false" />
    <add key="BMW.Rheingold.CoreFramework.PrintingType" value="DIALOG" />
    <add key="BMW.Rheingold.CoreFramework.PrintingType" value="both"/>
    <add key="BMW.Rheingold.CoreFramework.PrintingXpsPath" value="..\..\..\Print" />
    <add key="BMW.Rheingold.ISTAGUI.disableCheckSystemRequirements" value="true" />
Still wont load! Windows 7 x64, 8gb ram, Intel 5i so ive more than enough power to run it
As suggested before, try with older version of ISTA.
(10-02-2021, 07:58 PM)Alec01 Wrote: As suggested before, try with older version of ISTA.
Hello! 

Do you have a working link to get ista 4.22 + ista p?

Thank you in advance!
(04-15-2022, 08:59 AM)luci13 Wrote:
(10-02-2021, 07:58 PM)Alec01 Wrote: As suggested before, try with older version of ISTA.
Hello! 

Do you have a working link to get ista 4.22 + ista p?

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

Rob's ISTA-D 4.25.13 link on Gdrive is still alive here
You can look for the SDP_4.25.12.7z file separately if you need to install ISTA-P
Password to all uploads is bimmerscene.com