We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ID5 Evo Map upgrade
Hello,

I have e BMW F31 with a ID5 NBT EVO S19322I without a valid FSC, I would like to know if I can update via USB with a valid FSC file and new maps or I need an ENET cable. I read that with the S version the usb cable is generally needed but I am not sure if is needed just to update maps. Is there someone that can supply me what is needed?

Thank you very much
Hi Alex.

You can buy a one time FSC code to upload to your headunit by USB to update your map once, but it is also possible to patch your unit for a lifetime fsc code for unlimited map updates. This is done by ENET on your version NBTevo_Sxxxxx.
(10-26-2021, 08:12 AM)alexgx Wrote: Hello,

I have e BMW F31 with a ID5 NBT EVO S19322I without a valid FSC, I would like to know if I can update via USB with a valid FSC file and new maps or I need an ENET cable. I read that with the S version the usb cable is generally needed but I am not sure if is needed just to update maps. Is there someone that can supply me what is needed?

Thank you very much

Hi
for evo 5,6 is possible update load fsc pack (carplay, lifetime code maps etc) from pendrive if soft is form H to N, for higher soft letter, means P to actaual Y only form enet . You can do it alone by esys, necessary special genaratior
Hi

does anyone have instructions on how to generate and maintain FSC code with HU Tool 2.6? (for NBT EVO ID5)