We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
ista 4.39.20 (don't need extra licence)+ latest bases
(10-04-2022, 11:55 AM)robinzon66 Wrote:
(12-09-2021, 07:50 PM)Vojtech Wrote: attached ISTA-D 4.32.15 the newest (don't need extra licence) + bases 4.37.20 compatibile [MEGA]

included:

- Ista D, tools
- SDP 4.37.20
- BLP 4.37.20
- SQLiteDBs (DE, EN, GLOBAL)

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

you can click reputation for me if I helped  [Image: smile.png]

Nice using the newest ista
Thank you everything works as expected.
Thank you for sharing
thanks man very nice i like itt
Thank you for the upload
Thanks a lot.  Heart
Thank You very much
(12-09-2021, 07:50 PM)Vojtech Wrote: attached ISTA-D 4.32.15 the newest (don't need extra licence) + bases 4.40.32 compatibile [MEGA]

included:

- Ista D, tools
- SDP
- BLP

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

Thank you!

(12-09-2021, 07:50 PM)Vojtech Wrote: attached ISTA-D 4.32.15 the newest (don't need extra licence) + bases 4.40.32 compatibile [MEGA]

included:

- Ista D, tools
- SDP
- BLP

(12-09-2021, 07:50 PM)Big thnak'sVojtech Wrote: attached ISTA-D 4.32.15 the newest (don't need extra licence) + bases 4.40.32 compatibile [MEGA]

included:

- Ista D, tools
- SDP
- BLP

(12-09-2021, 07:50 PM)Vojtech Wrote: einaktualisiertes ISTA-D 4.32.15 das Neueste (keine zusätzliche Lizenz erforderlich) + Basen 4.40.32 kompatibel [MEGA]

enthalten:

- Ista D, Tools
- SDP- BLP

[ausblenden] Inhalte sind ausgeblendet! Bitte überprüfen Sie den Originalbeitrag, um ihn anzuzeigen. [/hide]

Sie können auf Reputation für mich klicken, wenn ich Nizza mit dem neuesten ista geholfen [Image: smile.png]

habe

eFeucht
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to genclik27 for this post:
  • Jabu Mtaopane

included:

- Ista D, tools
- SDP
- BLP

nice of you