We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Review BMW F01 Alpina EGS flash how-to
(01-05-2022, 09:41 PM)Alex740il Wrote: Hello,

I collected and created a document with step by step instructions to flash Alpina EGS firmware on F series with ZF 8HP70 gearbox. I am hoping someone with esys experience can review it and let me know if all looks correct. PDF attached.

Thanks!

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

Thanks!
Thanks you for sharing you knowlage with us
Nice work , thank you
thanks
ECU Remap Stage 1 / 2
Checksum Correction
PopCorn / Hard Cut Limiter
ECU Cloning
PopsBangs
Launch Control Activation
E85 Conversion
DPF / EGR / Adblue / NOX / Lambda and many more.

I collected and created a document with step by step instructions to flash Alpina EGS firmware on F series with ZF 8HP70 gearbox. I am hoping someone with esys experience can review it and let me know if all looks correct. PDF attached.

Thanks!

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
Thank you

Thanks!

Hey Mate, do you know the typenschlüssel for the Japan Alpina B5 530d Version? Thanks
nice work, thank you
Great job, thank you
Thank you for the work
Thank you so much