We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Review BMW F01 Alpina EGS flash how-to
Hello,

I collected and created a document with step by step instructions to flash Alpina EGS firmware on F series with ZF 8HP70 gearbox. I am hoping someone with esys experience can review it and let me know if all looks correct. PDF attached.

Thanks!

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
[-] The following 27 users say Thank You to Alex740il for this post:
  • acosuper, arthur101, ayllon308, azzlck187, billi03637, BimmerLucas, bobi9999, Caesar1, Chajka, crny82, dazuc, Dina_mit, Dominduct, Duraad, Edi-EZTuning, fireblade9, gadalayn, gast, hopasuss, invent149, ir655, Khalsa1, mansom, pakitko, Phil, uu5jhu, xetski
(01-05-2022, 09:41 PM)Alex740il Wrote: Hello,

I collected and created a document with step by step instructions to flash Alpina EGS firmware on F series with ZF 8HP70 gearbox. I am hoping someone with esys experience can review it and let me know if all looks correct. PDF attached.

Thanks!

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
nice work
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Neso64 for this post:
  • rmarti

Thanks!

thamk you
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rana for this post:
  • SHABO
Nice work , thank you
Nice work , thank you
Thank You very much Smile
Thank you very much
(01-05-2022, 09:41 PM)Alex740il Wrote: Здравствуйте,

я собрал и создал документ с пошаговой инструкцией по прошивке Alpina EGS на серию F с коробкой передач ZF 8HP70. Я надеюсь, что кто-то с опытом работы с esys сможет просмотреть его и сообщить мне, все ли выглядит правильно. PDF прилагается.

Спасибо!

[скрыть][/скрыть]
тhanks

Thanks!

great work this!