We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K-dcan cable to usb. Where to buy?
Hi All,

I need a new cable, I would have purchased from Cable-shak in the UK but they have been out of stock for ages. There are loads on eBay and Amazon, I don't think any can be described as "original" but it would be good to get one from a known supplier that works with original chips inside.  Amazon delivers from all locations most of the time so importing one should be easy if from there 

Any links to a seller of new items appreciated.
here is a link check that

Attached Files
.txt   link.txt (Size: 34 bytes / Downloads: 35)
(02-25-2022, 08:55 AM)rana Wrote: here is a link check that

Just the regular eBay sellers unless, might be good quality, might be poor quality  Sad .

Thanks anyway, I found a seller in the UK who offers full support etc. so they should be confident about their item.
Try Martyn at ECUWorx if you are in the UK. He tests each cable for E series programming as well (there is a well known bug on the original version of this cable that van brick ECUs)
I would personally buy the K+DCAN cable from one-stop-electronics.com.
They have the best quality K+DCAN cable over the years, BimmerGeeks were reselling them in the beginning from what I recall.
if you want i have
carly
b tool
b cod
b link over kdcan for e series
(07-12-2022, 12:18 AM)Gordon.M3 Wrote: I would personally buy the K+DCAN cable from one-stop-electronics.com.
They have the best quality K+DCAN cable over the years, BimmerGeeks were reselling them in the beginning from what I recall.

Why are his cables $89 US ???
(11-15-2022, 01:48 PM)snaponbob Wrote:
(07-12-2022, 12:18 AM)Gordon.M3 Wrote: I would personally buy the K+DCAN cable from one-stop-electronics.com.

Why are his cables $89 US ???
Because inflation in Europe. Prices go up.