We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BMW E60 Comfort Access retrofit
Hello guys,
I Have problem with retrofit on comfort access to my car. The car is E60 LCI, I have antenas, CA module, key and 4 handle. All of parts are mounted on te car, the CA module is coding to passive go with CAS modules, the car start engine only with button( without key in ignition lock), open the trunk when the car is lock, but don`t want to lock and unlock from handles. 
If anyone have an idea,  I would be grateful to share it with me.
Hello mate, i make in the past this retrofit. you need to read with ncs expert the ca module and coding the handles. is a option 2 handle or 4handle, and will work
(02-21-2022, 09:11 PM)bboctavian Wrote: Hello mate, i make in the past this retrofit. you need to read with ncs expert the ca module and coding the handles. is a option 2 handle or 4handle, and will work
Hello, Thanks for you answer. The next problem is: when I read with NCS, i see the handles (all of them), but I can`t coding it. The wiring is make correctly.
Try to flash with winkfp the ca module first time.
(02-22-2022, 10:22 PM)bboctavian Wrote: Try to flash with winkfp the ca module first time.
It is alredy flash, the car run and drive without key in ignition lock. You suggest me to try to flash again CA module?
Hi, I faced with the same problem. Car runs, trunk opens, but door handles not working. Have you solved that?
Hello! I retrofitted my E60 M5 LCI comfort access. The cables are routed, the antennas are mounted, it is coded, but there is a delay when unlocking and locking (for 15 seconds it does not respond). A moment later it works fine then the same thing again. Is there a solution to this problem?