We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Road Map Europe NEXT EAST+WEST 2024 [MEGA]
(03-07-2022, 07:35 AM)Vojtech Wrote: attached the newest Road Map Europe NEXT EAST and WEST 2023-1 [MEGA]

WEST
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
EAST
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

you can click reputation for me and thanks if I helped  [Image: smile.png]
Nice using the newest maps
thanks

(05-11-2023, 09:31 PM)Derbo Wrote: Thank you..is this for the pic below?
no, you need ROUTE, this is NEXT
ECU Remap Stage 1 / 2
Checksum Correction
PopCorn / Hard Cut Limiter
ECU Cloning
PopsBangs
Launch Control Activation
E85 Conversion
DPF / EGR / Adblue / NOX / Lambda and many more.
(03-07-2022, 07:35 AM)Vojtech Wrote: attached the newest Road Map Europe NEXT EAST and WEST 2023-1 [MEGA]

WEST
EAST

(03-07-2022, 07:35 AM)Vojtech Wrote: adjunto la  hoja de ruta más reciente de Europa NEXT EAST y WEST 2023-1 [MEGA]

WEST
[ocultar] ¡El contenido está oculto! Consulte la publicación original para verla.[/hide]
ESTE
[ocultar]¡El contenido está oculto! Consulte la publicación original para verla.[/hide]

puede hacer clic en reputación por mí y gracias si ayudé   [Image: smile.png]
a Niza a usar los mapas más nuevos
GRAMOracias mil
Thanks for sharing!

WEST
EAST

thx
Thanks a lot Smile)

WEST
EAST

thanks

WEST
EAST

THANKS
thank you very much!