We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to change ID in TMS module Xenon BMW F25
Hi,

I have a problem with initialise the one of TMS module in front right Xenon light, left is OEM working, BMW F25,. TMS xenon not LED. I supose change TMS ID with Tool32 but I don't know how. 
Module is new but not OEM, suplier is Magneti Marelli. Check ID in FRM is off, both modules are BIX ECE.
Please help.
Anyone knows something??
Looking for FSC's? (Apple Carplay , Navigation Updates , Region Change etc)? 

2024 Special for BimmerScene Members / Reseller Rates now available!

Send me a Private Message for more info

[Image: image.png]

BimmerUtility - Latest CAFD Mapping - FREE Lifetime Mapping Updates - ISTA Equivalent Read / Clear Errors - Cheat Code Editor - NCD Compare - Fully Mapped FA EDITOR - and more!

https://www.BimmerUtility.com

[Image: logo.png]
Make sure to Join the Bimmer Scene Official Facebook Group  Checkeredflag 
Did you check fuse of right TMS module? I encountered this when changing F82 M4 new headlight and new TMS module.. new TMS cannot be read in ESYS and ISTA. Turns out the fuse was blown.

Replaced with new 7.5A fuse and voila it now appears in ESYS and ISTA and was able to initialize it. Problem solved.
(03-22-2022, 06:55 AM)magtatertots Wrote: Did you check fuse of right TMS module? I encountered this when changing F82 M4 new headlight and new TMS module.. new TMS cannot be read in ESYS and ISTA. Turns out the fuse was blown.

Replaced with new 7.5A fuse and voila it now appears in ESYS and ISTA and was able to initialize it. Problem solved.
Hi, Fuse are ok. The new original part work properly. But I want to use used part for lower cost. It’s only problem with TMS ID.
Any solution for tms_id for preLCI xenon (no AHL)?