We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Europe WEST Route Maps 2024-1 [MEGA]
(03-12-2022, 05:19 PM)Adalbert Wrote: attached the newest Europe WEST Route Maps 2024-1

WEST
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

you can click reputation for me and thanks if I helped  [Image: smile.png]
Nice using the newest maps
thanks
(03-12-2022, 05:19 PM)Adalbert Wrote: <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">adjunto los mapas de ruta Europa OESTE más recientes 2024-1 WEST [size=small ]
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
[/size] puedes hacer clic en reputación por mí y gracias si Ayudé a [Image: smile.png] [ size=small]Es bueno usar los mapas más nuevos[/size]</font></font>
Thanks
Thank you very much
once again so many THX to you

did some one test it ? i have
Translator

thank you
ty
Looking for FSC's? (Apple Carplay , Navigation Updates , Region Change etc)? 

2024 Special for BimmerScene Members / Reseller Rates now available!

Send me a Private Message for more info

[Image: image.png]

BimmerUtility - Latest CAFD Mapping - FREE Lifetime Mapping Updates - ISTA Equivalent Read / Clear Errors - Cheat Code Editor - NCD Compare - Fully Mapped FA EDITOR - and more!

https://www.BimmerUtility.com

[Image: logo.png]
Make sure to Join the Bimmer Scene Official Facebook Group  Checkeredflag 
Merci pour tout
(03-12-2022, 05:19 PM)Adalbert Wrote: attached the newest Europe WEST Route Maps 2024-1

WEST

Thank you man
Wink 
Thank you Big Grin First time trying to update my nav system!

WEST

Thanks for sharing!