We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Hello, 

I stumbled on this site and this is a wealth of knowledge. I hope to learn and become a VIP member as well as meet new friends along the way. Thanks
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to E70dude for this post:
  • ir655
Welcome to the Scene! We have lots of goodies in the VIP section that pays off itself for the small donation. :-)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ir655 for this post:
  • E70dude
I’ve given my donation but still can’t access anything. I hope to utilize that opportunity

(03-26-2022, 06:47 AM)ir655 Wrote: Welcome to the Scene! We have lots of goodies in the VIP section that pays off itself for the small donation. :-)

I’ve given my donation but still can’t access anything. I hope to utilize that opportunity
(03-26-2022, 10:05 AM)E70dude Wrote: I’ve given my donation but still can’t access anything. I hope to utilize that opportunity

(03-26-2022, 06:47 AM)ir655 Wrote: Welcome to the Scene! We have lots of goodies in the VIP section that pays off itself for the small donation. :-)

Hi! Send Rob a PM since he is the Admin, he will add you as donor and you will get access to the VIP section. He is in a different timezone than me so be patient and he will get back to you ASAP.  Cool