We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuse box front left and right
Dear all

I already installed a dashcam in my G30 (530e) last weekend.

Now I have the challenge to find a spot to take the power (ignition) for it. I already routed the cable down to left side (in my case passenger sight because Thailand).

I also found a fuse box there, but only with a couple of fuses inside (I guess the fuse box right side is the main one).

Because I plan to use a Fuse Tap to get the electric, I am wondering which of those fuses is ignition powered.

I tried to find something in the internet, but it is so difficult to find this for the G30. I only found some pictures of the left and right fuse box, but no explanation which fuse I could tap in.

I am also confused if the fuse boxes are swopped between LDH and RHD. I am not sure about this.

At the end I should have went the right side (in my case driver side), because there are the fuses 50 and 59, which according to some posts are usable for the dashcam.

But now I am at the other side already and have no clue which one I could use there.

I hope somebody can help me.
Nobody can help me?
It seems that the front left fuse box is only there if Hybrid car. At least this is the information I got during internet research.

But sadly still no information about which fuse is ignition switched.

Since here is no reaction/answer since days, I guess also no help in this forum :-(