We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Bimmer Utility 2022 F/G Series Coding Solution - Latest Mapping - Lifetime Updates
(11-29-2022, 10:00 PM)dn111el Wrote: hello, how to change typchluss and vehicle year with BU? and how to code new (used) module with cafd? please add video
To change vehicle year you need to modify Zeitkriterium, first 2 numbers are the month, the other 2 are the year, example: 1114 means november 2014.
As for coding new or used modules just read svt, click on the module, detect cafd for swe, select latest cafd (bottom one) then right click on the module not underlayng cafd and code, job done.
Dyno Tested Stage 1 / 2 ECU Remap
TCU Remap
Checksum Correction
Custom Power Supply
PopCorn / Hard Cut Limiter
ECU Cloning
PopsBangs
Launch Control Activation
E85 Conversion
DPF / EGR / Adblue / NOX / Lambda Off and many more.
Hi Rob. I can't use BimmerUtility more. There is a message "No mapping determined for this cafd." I´m using 1.0. 45. Which is the last version and how can I this update? Now I cant do anything with my BimmerUtility apps and this is my prefer apps for coding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dutchmen72 for this post:
  • pedro_no1
(05-18-2023, 09:23 AM)dutchmen72 Wrote: Hi Rob. I can't use BimmerUtility more. There is a message "No mapping determined for this cafd." I´m using 1.0. 45. Which is the last version and how can I this update? Now I cant do anything with my BimmerUtility apps and this is my prefer apps for coding.
Thanks for the info .... and I was about to buy this program, it seems that it is not worth it.
(05-23-2023, 06:57 PM)pedro_no1 Wrote:
(05-18-2023, 09:23 AM)dutchmen72 Wrote: Hi Rob. I can't use BimmerUtility more. There is a message "No mapping determined for this cafd." I´m using 1.0. 45. Which is the last version and how can I this update? Now I cant do anything with my BimmerUtility apps and this is my prefer apps for coding.
Thanks for the info .... and I was about to buy this program, it seems that it is not worth it.
No one is responsible for people who don't know how to use bimmerutility.
Dyno Tested Stage 1 / 2 ECU Remap
TCU Remap
Checksum Correction
Custom Power Supply
PopCorn / Hard Cut Limiter
ECU Cloning
PopsBangs
Launch Control Activation
E85 Conversion
DPF / EGR / Adblue / NOX / Lambda Off and many more.
genial aplicacion amigo
Now the update is perfect, but by old version without Rob's instruction was not possible. About using the app that is another knowns. I'm positive - it is the best app for coding and using. That was the reason to change LauncherPro with BimmerUtility. No one is responsible for people who don't know how to use Bimmerutility, but the owner is responsible for improving this app and staying on top.
great software!
how match is it?