We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 G12 750 North America to ECE conversion codding
Hello Guys,
I am a newbie at codding may I have your support.
I would like to convert my US imported car to ECE region
I am using BimmerUtiliy and latest E-sys
Firstly I removed 5AP from SALAPA and added 5AZ,
and code BDC_BODY3,KAFAS4 ,FLM2,DKOMBI.
after this car gives error Adaptive Headlight Mallfunction probably because car is not equiped with Laser Lights (Just Adaptive LED) after this i removed 5AZ from all of modules above and seems that everything starts working good.

After this I decide to change Typeschlussel from 7U23(USA) to 7U22 and code only BDC_BODY3 and from this the problems starts.
The tailights didnt change to separate Stop Lights from Tailights and they still blink together , the Radio Station also stays as before only on odd frequency.
When I tried to open windows from drivers doors console (right button opens Left window , left opens right thats ifor front and rear). Also the keyless entry stop to work,
What probalby I have done ?
And how I can proceed from here to convert tailights and Radion Station.
Thank you in advance
Code Radio_Country to ECE/Australian
7u21 ece
7u22 england
(05-23-2022, 05:12 PM)Dina_mit Wrote: 7u21 ece
7u22 england
You are right it is typeschlussel for UK.

Change typeschlussel to ECE. And please paste your module list from esys. To change FM frequencies to EU standard (0,1MHz instead of 0,2MHz in US) you need to code head unit (I think you have MGU unit) and probably RAM.
If U use bimmerutility pls send me cafd files (after you read them in esys) from MGU, RAM and BDC (there is more then one cafd file in this module).
Then I'll try to help you.
ps I hope you do a backup of original FA/FP?
(05-24-2022, 07:49 AM)Simoniak Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 05:12 PM)Dina_mit Wrote: 7u21 ece
7u22 england
You are right it is typeschlussel for UK.

Change typeschlussel to ECE. And please paste your module list from esys. To change FM frequencies to EU standard (0,1MHz instead of 0,2MHz in US) you need to code head unit (I think you have MGU unit) and probably RAM.
If U use bimmerutility pls send me cafd files (after you read them in esys) from MGU, RAM and BDC (there is more then one cafd file in this module).
Then I'll try to help you.
ps I hope you do a backup of original FA/FP?
thank you so much
yes i reverted the car back to original FA.
i tried  to change to 7U21
coded HU_MGU to ece Fm frequency the screen changes a bit but still not 0.1 mhz
tried to code BDC body 3
LicLogLamp2PhysLampIndex l( its already on g12_lci_ece) so and tailights can't be separated stop from turn signals.
I am ataching all ncd 
if you can help me with radio frq and tailights i will be very gratefull.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...p6J8VwANQK
check PM box and let me know if it works.
ps. about your rear lights what color is your turn indicators? Red or amber/orange? And now turn indicators blinks with brake light?
(05-24-2022, 02:23 PM)Simoniak Wrote: check PM box and let me know if it works.
ps. about your rear lights what color is your turn indicators? Red or amber/orange? And now turn indicators blinks with brake light?
Turn lights are us spec with changed led to amber for turn light zone
(05-24-2022, 02:50 PM)Backbonebg Wrote:

"changed led" you mean the "hardware" solution, I mean rear lamp was dissasembled and replace leds. I'm curious cause I've heard that can be "software" changed to amber color. But it is NOT confirmed!
Take care.
ps frequencies works?
(05-24-2022, 02:50 PM)Backbonebg Wrote:
How did you solved this?