We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBT EVO dead
Hello, I have nbt Evo id5/6 with blue connector from the factory but I was using the GPS through the ATM, it always worked well from a while ago I stopped giving the GPS and lost the online services, I flashed again it was the same it was going to flash with an older version and it never worked again, I only have the fan turned on at maximum and not even on esys detect. 
is there any solution? 
I have an ID4 for parts, will it be possible to leverage something for the ID5? 
if I put the lower board on ID5 I can already see it on esys but the HWEL is different as it should be and I can't flash through OABR/ethernet only through UDS.

Thanks
Hello,

does it ping?
Looking for FSC's? (Apple Carplay , Navigation Updates , Region Change etc)? 

2024 Special for BimmerScene Members / Reseller Rates now available!

Send me a Private Message for more info

[Image: image.png]

BimmerUtility - Latest CAFD Mapping - FREE Lifetime Mapping Updates - ISTA Equivalent Read / Clear Errors - Cheat Code Editor - NCD Compare - Fully Mapped FA EDITOR - and more!

https://www.BimmerUtility.com

[Image: logo.png]
Make sure to Join the Bimmer Scene Official Facebook Group  Checkeredflag 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Rob for this post:
  • Pedrom92
Hello,

I haven't tried to see if it pings yet. I think the problem is in the V850 if I use a board where the V850 of another Evo is I managed to flash and reset all the SWFL but when I put mine the fan works normally but esys does not see and the screen says NO SIGNAL.
Only this is an Evo with original blue connector and it's not easy to get one like it to make a backup of the V850.
I have VVDIprog, I just need Evo!
I'm probably saying bullshit, nbt hardware is very new to me.

Thanks