We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BimmerUtility 2022 F/G Series Coding Solution - Latest Mapping - Lifetime Updates
Hello I purchased the solution today and while I have only used it shortly with my laptop for connection testing purposes, it worked like a breeze! The only shortcoming for me is not being able to use my OBDLINK MX Plus Bluetooth adapter meaning I have to buy a Wifi one for using with my Android device. Other than this, I am very happy so far and I want to express my thank you for the help and support and patience Rob and his team showed when replying to my question/s. So far I am very happy with this software. Thank you.
(05-06-2022, 04:10 AM)Rob Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 03:21 PM)Alinjdm Wrote: I want to get Bimmer Utility in the next few days. I first need to install esys and then buy BU and install it right?
Esys 3.38.2 is included with BU
i bought BU 2 days ago for ios, so how i get esys??
(01-09-2023, 10:44 PM)Rob Wrote: Bimmer Utility V 1.0.4.5 IS LIVE!
I've just bought Bimmerutility and find it a cracking tool however a quick question,

I had Esys 3.40.2 and Pdata 4.42.32 pre installed on my laptop should I delete these prior to downloading BU if it comes with the older Esys 3.38.2?

Also if I change my Pdata to full instead of light will this effect BU?

Many Thanks
Ian
Great! thanks for making it!
Any news on updating the mapping in the app? With the latest update most of the cafds can't be read anymore.
in v1.0.60
Unable to load NCD file in FDL EDITOR
And the HOME screen only displays the connect button
Hi guys

Now I see that BU is also for mobile devices. So question from me, how license works.
If I buy it I can use it on all systems or what?
License is based on what?
(11-13-2023, 04:50 PM)dzooky Wrote: Hi guys

Now I see that BU is also for mobile devices. So question from me, how license works.
If I buy it I can use it on all systems or what?
License is based on what?
One licence gives access to all versions of the app.
So it is not HW based license?
(11-14-2023, 06:52 PM)dzooky Wrote: So it is not HW based license?

PC version can be used on a single device. Not sure if the mobile version was linked to google/apple accounts. You can always contact their support too for direct source of information.