We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BimmerUtility Suggestions/Feedback
After the latest update, windows defender found a threat. Will attach a screenshot. Is this okay or should we be worried?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello!
2 suggestions, very helpfull for me and a feedback:
- add a CLOSE button on FDL EDITOR, to close unedited fdl's or ask to save for edited's
- add an UPDATE button on NDC COMPARE / SVT COMPARE panels to fast recharge edited files; now you have to reset and load both again

- open an ncd file in FDL EDITOR and go to COMFORT MODE then load a new NCD; visualizzazion of the comfort view and background merges.

Hope it helps
Needs update for latest mapping.
(11-06-2023, 08:30 AM)bennymx Wrote: Needs update for latest mapping.

Me too... Is it possible to insert and use newer psdz data manually?
Photo 
(08-13-2023, 09:02 PM)psycholander Wrote: Is it just me or does the cheats creator not work any more since a couple of versions?

On every CAFD i get no mapping determid for this cafd.

When i do this a second time, BU freezes and i have to restart it.
Have same issue (can u check how many files have at install location

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would have a suggestion that it would be good if Bimmerutility could play i-step. Would that be possible?
I seem to be having issues after installing BU on my new laptop which runs on Windows 11. the install shows complete even the update but the BU start screen simply hangs in the middle of the display and does not get to the main BU menu, Any work arounds on this issue? Thanks in advance
I had allready contact with support last week because BCO not readable anymore with newest software s1000rr from dealer.
E-sys 23... and pzdata 4.46.30 could read it.

Please update mapping greater 4.46.30 for Windows and Android Phone, thankyou.